Tove diamonique tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Anyone any clues as to what it is?

Was hoping it may be a three ring set - was there talk of Ali K wearing a bling ring and we thought she had married?!

haven't bought from this range before but kinda a bit sorry that I didn't buy her last TSV (sorry FARTERS:mysmilie_34:)

Anyone think they might go for it?

I really like it, I have a pendant and it really does look like a vintage diamond piece. oh lordy I sound like a t c !!

i see qvc have the matching earrings and pendant on their web site.

can anyone out there work their magic and get pictures, price and item number please?

Happily this is an easy F.A.R.T. for me,I think it's awful... just too big and cheap looking.

too big for me too.....though i love HUGE rings they need to look like a bit of glass or look like lots of real stones looking like the real Mcoy......this doesnt cut ot with me......i liked it on the pearls the necklace part but rings doesnt do it for me.......the other HUGE ring does though & having to sit on my hands.........i know how cheap the rings are when the land in outlet shops......£40.......get it in the shop for about £10-£15......will still be passing on it.....sorry ladies if its your thing

Why on earth does she need a big picture of herself on the set like that?:mysmilie_697:

Why on earth does she need a big picture of herself on the set like that?:mysmilie_697:

It is better than a picture of her husband!:mysmilie_61: I like the TSV, but I don't really need any more jewellery.

too big for me, but very pretty colour. If it was a smaller more subtle design I think it would be very convincing. As for her potrait on the set, it maked me think of Dorian Grey, the picture in the attic. Perhaps she has to have it with her or she will crumble!

As for her potrait on the set, it maked me think of Dorian Grey, the picture in the attic. Perhaps she has to have it with her or she will crumble!

You could be right there silversequin, scary thought! :mysmilie_17:

As for the TSV, I think it's horrid - my nan had a few pieces of aquamarine (very popular with the Edwardians I believe?) & that ring looks nothing like aquamarine, completely the wrong colour, just looks like a chunk of blue glass!
Bit yuk I think tbh, screams 'fake' at the top of its lungs - the 'real thing' might sit comfortably on the hand of a rich American but a copy of it like that in silver just looks weird.....& rather chavvy!

I would love a ring like this in aquamarine, diamonds and 18ct white gold. What a difference materials make. The fake one is just kitsch.
I agree with kitten; this colour looks nothing like real aquamarine. Just blue-coloured glass. I wouldn't think that Tova would want an exact replica of a very special (to her) ring to be worn by the masses. I definitely wouldn't.

Last edited:
I agree with kitten; this colour looks nothing like real aquamarine. Just blue-coloured glass. I wouldn't think that Tova would want an exact replica of a very special (to her) ring to be worn by the masses. I definitely wouldn't.

No, neither would I WS - TSV is 'inspired by' Tova's own ring, is that working on the same principle as cr*p films that are 'based on' the original book, i.e. nothing like it......! :mysmilie_17:

You could be right there silversequin, scary thought! :mysmilie_17:

As for the TSV, I think it's horrid - my nan had a few pieces of aquamarine (very popular with the Edwardians I believe?) & that ring looks nothing like aquamarine, completely the wrong colour, just looks like a chunk of blue glass!
Bit yuk I think tbh, screams 'fake' at the top of its lungs - the 'real thing' might sit comfortably on the hand of a rich American but a copy of it like that in silver just looks weird.....& rather chavvy!

I have to defend auqamarine here, sorry KWC. There are a variety of shades it comes in, from a very wishy washy watery shade of very pale to a dark topazy colour. BUT, having said all that I am with you on the "screams fake" look. A smaller more believeable size would have been nicer

Yes, there are, star234. The darker the colour the better quality. This one does not look like aquamarine. I saw Katherine wearing the ring and pendant yesterday and I thought it was a bad tanzanite copy.

No, neither would I WS - TSV is 'inspired by' Tova's own ring, is that working on the same principle as cr*p films that are 'based on' the original book, i.e. nothing like it......! :mysmilie_17:

It is worrying...we think too much alike with the same 'visions'...:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

I noticed Debbie Flint wearing it the other day during a fashion hour. Kept getting caught in the clothing that she was trying on. Looks a bit like something a drag queen might wear. :mysmilie_701:

Latest posts

Back