Chef Paul's New Multi-Cooker Book!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reebokblokey

Registered Shopper
I took a chance and ordered his new book, as I really loved the halogen oven cook book, he was on selling this with the ashoka curries yesterday, looks good... mysmilie_696:

I got the Halogen book following recommendations from forum posters here, really clear, simple and lots of good receipes to follow through.

I recieved Paul's new Multicooker Made Simple Book, I really love it !, has over 50 recipes included with very good clear photos to... what shall I cook tonight ?... mmmmm,...

The multi cooker book is brilliant, have all three books and are just written so well and the pictures are superb.

Great value and the way they are made so easy to use while cooking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nook?

Mr Brodel always strikes me as liking a bit of nookie!

:mysmilie_61:

He he

he made me laugh last night Paul with Denise he tried to say the saying...

If you give a laziest man, the hardest job, the will find the easiest way to do it...

But Paul said .... If you give the hardest man, the easiest job... then he ask Denise if that was right and she couldnt stop laughing, nor could the camera crew...

Was funny... Bless! (try and upload to the bloopers when I can)

The book on Ideal World is FREE p&p so cheaper than WH Smith :)

Yeah, I realise that - I bought it along with the Ching one and the hairy bikers mum one so it was free to pick up from my local shop... maybe an option if people are nervous of I/W but liked the looks of Pauls book and wanted other books as well.

Latest posts

Back