Sent anything back after 14 day mbg?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scaryspice

Registered Shopper
Hi

hope someone out there can advise. I want to send an item (unused) back I am 16 days now. CS say to send item back with a covering note. What I want to know is has anyone tried this and then had the goods sent back. i.e they would not give me an answer

cheers:mysmilie_34:

I didn't realise that IW's mbg was only 14 days, thought it was 30 like QVC. I guess you could phone CS and ask. I've had no trouble sending stuff back to them but I'm usually pretty sure, if I don't like something straight away. Good luck!

I didn't realise that IW's mbg was only 14 days, thought it was 30 like QVC. I guess you could phone CS and ask. I've had no trouble sending stuff back to them but I'm usually pretty sure, if I don't like something straight away. Good luck!

Thanks merryone, i have spoken to CS this afternoon and they said they could knock 10% if I kept the item, or send it back they would not comit to refunding me until they see my covering letter. The item was a rio laser hair removing gadget. 14 days isnt long enough to see if it actually works.

Thanks merryone, i have spoken to CS this afternoon and they said they could knock 10% if I kept the item, or send it back they would not comit to refunding me until they see my covering letter. The item was a rio laser hair removing gadget. 14 days isnt long enough to see if it actually works.

That's a bit naughty, why do they need a covering letter if you're telling them your reasons for sending it back. What if you sent it back and they refused to refund you, where do you stand then, no money, no product, and you bet your life they'd charge you p&p if they returned it to you. They should give you a straight answer, even if it's a no!

The item was a rio laser hair removing gadget. 14 days isnt long enough to see if it actually works.

In fairness to IW they do state that it takes upto 6 months to be completely hair free....imo, it's pointless ordering it if all you wanted was a quick fix, should just stick with a razor or pot of wax.

In fairness to IW they do state that it takes upto 6 months to be completely hair free....imo, it's pointless ordering it if all you wanted was a quick fix, should just stick with a razor or pot of wax.

Dave Bradford was demonstrating the machine on his arm hair and was showing how much he had lasered. When I got the instructions it said to shave hair off first so I cant see how I would know if it had worked or not. I'll carry on with my epilator

Latest posts

Back