Steve McDonald back rather quickly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
He had gone to the US to work for a cruise-line. Now I know many cruises are short ones these days, but even allowing for that, he wasn't away long enough to get around the bay!

Im not sure what happened, and Im not going to make things up which arent the truth. But on his facebook, somebody asked if he was going to go back on cruise ships, and a few days ago he replied saying something like, 'No, thats it for me'.

So Im not sure if he didnt enjoy it as much, or that he doesnt want to do it anymore. So it seems (fingers crossed) he will be on Sit-up.tv for a long time to come, as he is one of my faves!! :D

We like Steve too Ben. Loads of fun and doesn't take himself too seriously. Another favourite with hubby and I is Peter Sherlock. We used to like Paul Evers but find him irritating now, the same goes for Peter Simon. Still, we can't all like the same thing can we? The world would be very dull if we did

Thats the same with me Tasi! Paul Evers was one of my favourites when he joined in 2007 or something, now I cant watch him for too long.

But I also love Peter Sherlock and Steve like you.

I didn't used to like Adam Heppenstall when he joined, now I think he is great.....and i have always liked Paul Becque. (Far Mani is great aswell! :p)

Same with us Ben. We didn't think much of Adam either to start. We often watch the shoppers for sheer entertainment if the other channels are showing rubbish. There's some bargains to be had too. I've had some good handbags for around 15 quid (£4.99 plus postage) and circon 'diamond' dress rings very reasonable. My husband has had some really good value T shirts.

Don't get me started on Mark Ryes. He blocked me from his Twitter page just because to quote him I "bitched about him on a not very nice website" and threatened me with libel action in doing so.

I've also been blocked by Kat Williams too on her "rock n roll bride" twitter page.

Isn't it strange Dippy, how we make snap first impressions? The first time I saw Mark on the shoppers, he was saying... 'just ring in and put it on your plastic and I thought what a spiv! Then I saw how tall/short he was and realized he was suffering from short man syndrome so felt bad. He's not my favourite presenter by any means, but hubby and I rarely see him, we just channel hop when he's on. To each their own though, I expect as many folk like him as those of us who don't

Latest posts

Back