Kathy just said ......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
On the morning show her hubby did Peter & Katie Andre wedding photo's, Anthony nearly fell off his chair.
Don't think her hubby was recently in Vegas though :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_687:

I think Kathy's hubbie works for Hello/OK! or whichever celeb mag they are signed to. I think she's mentioned before that he's done work for a celeb mag.

On the morning show her hubby did Peter & Katie Andre wedding photo's, Anthony nearly fell off his chair.
Don't think her hubby was recently in Vegas though :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_687:

What will Katie do next??????

When I heard this on GMTV this morning I was astounded. But then nothing shocks me about her anymore. Just more and more publicity. Also good publicity for Alex - who we 'created' by voting for him to win Big Brother. I am sure she wouldn't have wanted to know if he hadnt won.

I think Kathy's hubbie works for Hello/OK! or whichever celeb mag they are signed to. I think she's mentioned before that he's done work for a celeb mag.

Would be OK then as I think they featured their wedding photo's.
Jordan was signed to OK doing their problem page, till they featured the story when she was in the jungle that Alex was going to go to Oz to ask her to marry him.

:mysmilie_697:

:rolleyes:

Excuse me but are you insinuating Katie is shallow ?

:mysmilie_698:

There is nothing she would not do to get publicity. She may have load of money but she is still common as muck!!

I seem to recall that she was sooo loved up with Peter Andre and look what happened, he found some intelligence and dumped her!!

“Irony is a disciplinarian feared only by those who do not know it, but cherished by those who do”:mysmilie_17:
Kierkegaard (sp?)

What I want to know is why all of a sudden we are all (including the press) calling her 'KATIE' she is still the same old trashy Jordon, who will do anything to get some publicity.

What I want to know is why all of a sudden we are all (including the press) calling her 'KATIE' she is still the same old trashy Jordon, who will do anything to get some publicity.

She wishes to be called Katie, which is her name. You may call her anything you please as long as it's not libellous !
I agree that the trashy persona hasn't changed but, and I don't follow her career so I may be wrong, I thought I read somewhere that Jordan was her "glamour" photography name.

I'm sure in the last autobiography she 'wrote' KP moaned about the wedding photographer (and yes I'm outing myself as having read them! :mysmilie_61:)

I'm not sure I'm particularly keen on either Katie OR Peter. They both seem very adept at manipulating the media, hurting each other and doing themselves no favours whatsoever. I have to admit I watched an episode or two of their series together and it was like watching a car crash (only in slow motion) - you could see it was a total disaster - both wanting/needing to be loved by the entire planet, neither being able to provide that for each other with the friends/staff/entourages having to pick up the pieces all the time. I think they both have very fragile egos really. Peter certainly needed Katie to get his career back on track (I'm not suggesting there wasn't some affection there) but it seemed pretty obvious it would end in tears which is probably for the better. I just wish they'd have their insult contests somewhere else than on our tv screens/in our papers! I'd've had more sympathy with Peter over that Kay Burley Sky interview had he not decided to bring a documentary film crew with him to film him being filmed - it's a self-perpetuating industry, for sure!

She wishes to be called Katie, which is her name. You may call her anything you please as long as it's not libellous !
I agree that the trashy persona hasn't changed but, and I don't follow her career so I may be wrong, I thought I read somewhere that Jordan was her "glamour" photography name.

I saw her about 17 years ago on tele, she was trying to make it as a page 3 model. The woman photographer was taking pics of various girls saying who would make it and who wouldn't. She gave Katie the name Jordan not sure why she wanted to change her name. I think its really sad that a person will do absolutely anything for money, and even sadder are the people who are interested.:mysmilie_81:

Latest posts

Back