L'Occitane makeup on the way!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
Have a look on the british beauty blogger website, there's info on a new range of makeup coming from L'Occitane and it looks absolutely gorgeous! The packaging is so cute, can't wait to get my hands on some of it. Wonder if QVC will get their hands on it or if (like usual) they'll 'launch' it some time next year and act like it's never been seen before (like they do with Smashbox, Laura Geller etc). :mysmilie_17:

Tx

I have had a couple of L'Occitane lipsticks and loved them but I bought them in Belgium and have not got a store anywhere near my home. Lets hope QVC stock it I would like to try some more of the range.

I agree on the packaging, it's lovely. I hope QVC do stock it as soon as it comes out as I can no longer afford to waste money on beauty products and so QVC's 30 day MBG is very important.

Btw, I'm thrilled to bits with the Alpha-H TSV I got on Monday and certainly won't be sending that back. I only wish I'd gone for the automated delivery option.

L'Occitane did tinted lip balms and cream blushes long ago.

Never mind the cute packaging its the products that should count. I really liked Aveda lippies before EL bought them over and changed stuff.

:mysmilie_697: Donna I'm still eeking out a couple of way-past-their-useby Aveda lippies from days gone by. I tried the tinted balm, blush and also a tinted moisturiser from L'Occ a few years back and was completely underwhelmed; if only I'd ordered them from QVC I would have returned them. What makes a soap expert necessarily good at cosmetics?

Jude xx

You're right Donna: it's the actual products which count. So, I'll be reading the ingredients list with interest. I go for the Aveda lippies as well, and finally parted with a few ancient ones (lol! Akimbo). It's the Uruku ones in particular that I go for - the Uruku lip/cheek cream in the tube is what I use everyday.

Wouldn't it be great if L'Occitane got it right?! But Akimbo being 'underwhelmed' seems to already blow that out of the water! :(

L'Occitane did tinted lip balms and cream blushes long ago.

Never mind the cute packaging its the products that should count. I really liked Aveda lippies before EL bought them over and changed stuff.

Yes, of course it's important that the product itself is good and works etc but hell, the cute packaging helps! :mysmilie_17: I just like to see something a bit different, a bit fun and a bit sunshiney (not a word but you know what I mean...).

Tx

Exactly. There's nothing wrong in commenting on the packaging when that's all we know about the products. No one here is stupid enough to think that's the reason to buy a product, but it's a bonus surely.

Latest posts

Back