Vicki Carr

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
OMG just watched 5 minutes of Vicki Carr, what on earth has happened to her?

Talking about shops that don't have real clearance sales, saying she was going to get inti trouble for going so low.

BULL ... GemsTV.... STOP

Mr Hillier if you want to comment on my posts via email maybe you could have the courtesy to reply, or do you just send me an email as you could not defend GemsTV at the moment on a public forum?

I started thus site because I adore shopping telly, and in almost 9 years I have never seen a channel slide as fast as GensTV.

In my opinion of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG just watched 5 minutes of Vicki Carr, what on earth has happened to her?

Talking about shops that don't have real clearance sales, saying she was going to get inti trouble for going so low.

BULL ... GemsTV.... STOP

Mr Hillier if you want to comment on my posts via email maybe you could have the courtesy to reply, or do you just send me an email as you could not defend GemsTV at the moment on a public forum?

I started thus site because I adore shopping telly, and in almost 9 years I have never seen a channel slide as fast as GensTV.

In my opinion of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:mysmilie_348: Graham, thank goodness someone else feels and thinks the same way as I do about Vicki Carr and Gemstv as of late. Glad I am now, really not the only one who thinks this. Gems has taken the slippery slope, its watchable any longer - bless them, so of the presenters do try, its like flogging a dead horse. xxx

is vicki the geordie one? i liked her, she seemed nice but then again i may be biased as she is a geordie lol

i don't know how she kept a straight face last night when she said "we're second to none where tanzanite is concerned, absolutely cannot be beaten", "we're global, in America & Japan, with such huge buying power" ?!?!?!

you don't even seem to get the 'hand on heart - in my opinion' disclaimer these days, so are these claims actually facts that can be backed up then?

i don't know how she kept a straight face last night when she said "we're second to none where tanzanite is concerned, absolutely cannot be beaten", "we're global, in America & Japan, with such huge buying power" ?!?!?!

you don't even seem to get the 'hand on heart - in my opinion' disclaimer these days, so are these claims actually facts that can be backed up then?

Them banging on about being Global - If i remember rightly, when it was the Olympics out in Beijing, didnt they open a gemstv shop in Beijing - i seem to remember that they were so proud to be in CHINA (the country, not tableware lol) so what happened to that venture - did it only last as long as the olympics? or did it go threepenny bits up? :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back