Chloe Marshall Talks B******s!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Just been watchong her flog a 1ct 'canary yellow' diamond ring set into 14K y/g which sold for £1889 and she made a definitive statement that 'most jewellers would sell this for £10,000'!!! No Chloe actually they wouldn't. I bought that same ring on 17/1 for £1995 and returned it because it was very insubstantial in terms of gold weight and the stone didn't blow me away enough to go to the expense of having it reset. (I have also sent back two other natural yellow diamond rings for the same reasons.) Her ridiculous claims really annoy me and I wish someone in a suit at TJC would have a word. :mysmilie_73:

Then she was showing this
648092.jpg

and one minute she was babbling on about the contemporary nature of the piece and then calling it an absolute classic in terms of design!! Which is it you silly cow because it can't be both!! :mysmilie_73: She suffers from engaging the gob before the brain syndrome and says the first load of bollox that she thinks of in order to try and sell something and I am finding her increasingly hard work to watch. :mysmilie_73:

...and breathe! :D

Sue, i have a teeny, tiny, sneeking suspicion that glamour puss Chloe is not a favourite of yours? :mysmilie_697:

when she was with them originally i reported her spiel to ASA about a certified diamond ring & a tanzy ring & TJC got their knuckles rapped. very similar sales technique to what you've described now so i'd go for it if i were you!

Lexxy your suspicion is spot on hon. :mysmilie_61: She was just going on about a nasty text she received on the channel last Friday but it wasn't me :mysmilie_61: although what I could say about her would be unprintable. :mysmilie_701: I just hate all the blatant lies and bullsh*t she spouts.
icon8.gif

I just love your passion PPC, you sound just like me when I go off on one! :mysmilie_17:

I have to agree with you, she walks on very thin ice on a regular basis and I'm very surprised TJC allow her to get away with it. Maybe it'll take the ASA to intervene to shut her up but it's a shame that TJC's reputation will suffer if that happens. I can't watch when she's on which is a bit of a pain but I flicked over this morning (very briefly!) just in time to hear her going on about how J-Lo would wear the piece she was showing. Oh no she wouldn't!! Jay-Lo could probably buy and sell TJC! Oh well at least it made a change from her infatuation with Cheryl Cole :mysmilie_73:

This is a quote taken directly from TJC Terms & Conditions:

"The views and opinions expressed in any programme, sales interaction or on our website are the views of the contributors and should not be taken necessarily as fact."

:mysmilie_1472:

Oh well at least it made a change from her infatuation with Cheryl Cole :mysmilie_73:

And her bliddy obsession with 'all the little Breton blue and white t-shirts' that every feckin blue stone must be worn with. :mysmilie_73:

"The views and opinions expressed in any programme, sales interaction or on our website are the views of the contributors and should not be taken necessarily as fact."

Oh yes, the greatest get out of jail statement.....:rolleyes:

There's absolutely no way that would stand up in a court of law! If every company put a statement like that in their T & C's and expected it to cover them, their sales people would be saying whatever they liked and nobody would have any comeback. I think the ASA has proved that the company IS indeed liable for any misleading statements their presenters make!

There's absolutely no way that would stand up in a court of law! If every company put a statement like that in their T & C's and expected it to cover them, their sales people would be saying whatever they liked and nobody would have any comeback. I think the ASA has proved that the company IS indeed liable for any misleading statements their presenters make!

I Agree. :mysmilie_209:

I don't know about anyone else but I'm really disappointed that they've seen fit to place such a disclaimer in any event. Shows little faith in their own presenting. xxxx

Hi all

I agree about Chloe I watched the loose gem show on Wednesday and I noticed that some of the IGI certs were covered by her 2 fingers concerning the cut of the stone I caught a very quick glimse of one and the cert said the stone only had a fair cut, she never mentioned the cut grade and I saw her cover at least 2 certs with her index and middle fingers. Generally she does not show the certs completely and it is maddening what is the point in paying for the cert if she won't show them? This behavior is really beneite TJC.

Thanks for allowing the rant

Cat

She was just going on about a nasty text she received on the channel last Friday but it wasn't me :mysmilie_61:
Haven't watched the whole show but heard her thank 2 people for their 'lovely texts' in a very humble, grateful voice, what's she been bleating about this time?? :rolleyes:

Hi all

I agree about Chloe I watched the loose gem show on Wednesday and I noticed that some of the IGI certs were covered by her 2 fingers concerning the cut of the stone I caught a very quick glimse of one and the cert said the stone only had a fair cut, she never mentioned the cut grade and I saw her cover at least 2 certs with her index and middle fingers. Generally she does not show the certs completely and it is maddening what is the point in paying for the cert if she won't show them? This behavior is really beneite TJC.

Thanks for allowing the rant

Cat

I've noticed this too Cat, and I think there is also a valuation price given on the certificates which they're not allowed to show, so that could be part of the reason they cover it up.

I've noticed this too Cat, and I think there is also a valuation price given on the certificates which they're not allowed to show, so that could be part of the reason they cover it up.

Not on the IGI certs Paula.

It gives (from memory), the gemstone family, the carat weight, cut grade (i.e. fair, good etc), colour, carat weight and whether any treatment has been applied (towards the end of the certificate)

Thanks Meeshoo, I've obviously confused it with something else, as I do remember a presenter hastily covering up valuation details on something:mysmilie_697:

Could that be the Lorique pieces on Rockstv as these have been independently valued and it's printed on the certificate?

:mysmilie_81: Probably right Jacqualina, I'm getting all confuzzled :mysmilie_697:

:mysmilie_1108: How very dare you? :mysmilie_205: Are you incinerating that I've got a problem with:mysmilie_1080:? I'll have you know, that I barely touch the stuff:mysmilie_1629:
And as for seeing:mysmilie_1544:, I've never heard of them. You better watch it, or I'll
:mysmilie_734: you :mysmilie_61: :mysmilie_1006: