Email re payment card problems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rebeccab

kunzite convert
Hello,

I just wanted to drop you a quick email to apologise for the delay with your order.

We have experienced some issues with the payment gateway that we use which has caused us problems dispatching orders placed over the internet since the weekend.

Fortunately, we have now managed to find a way around this issue and hope to dispatch all the delayed orders today.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay.

If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Help Team at [email protected], my sister Jainey at [email protected] or myself at [email protected].

Kind regards

I just wanted to say thankyou to John for taking the time to email and keep me updated with whats been going on cs at rocks is definately the best ive come across.:mysmilie_82:

i also got an email from John and just recieved email saying my order has been dispatched and will recieve it on the 1st feb. has anyone else got that email

i also got an email from John and just recieved email saying my order has been dispatched and will recieve it on the 1st feb. has anyone else got that email

:mysmilie_348: Supergran me too..I emailed John Bennett to let him know the emails are way out of date!...any glitches he wants to know about them..

Mirabelle xx

Hello everyone,

We hope to get the issue where it says you'll get your parcel in the past fixed in the next couple of days. Hopefully we'll be introducing something in the next couple of weeks that will let you know roughly what hour your parcel will arrive, once DPD have worked out their delivery schedule for the day.

I just wanted to give you a little update on deliveries. The payment gateway problems put us a bit behind, but we've got people working the weekend to catch up so we hope that any orders placed up to midnight yesterday will be picked and packed today or tomorrow and be with you by Tuesday. We should then be able to start work on Monday on orders placed today or over the weekend as usual.

We have a system that tries to give you an accurate date when we will send your order out based on how many orders we can process a day and how many orders have been placed (it's not always possible for us to get a whole weekend's worth of orders out on a Monday) and as the weekend progresses this should change the expected dispatch date to Tuesday, then Wednesday, depending on the volume of orders. I don't think this worked properly last week, and I think that everyone was told it would ship Monday which, along with the payment gateway issue, has caused a lot of confusion! I'll be keeping my eye on it this weekend to try and make sure we give you as accurate information as we possibly can.

I know that all the gremlins that have come out of the woodwork since we changed our systems have been really frustrating, and I really do appreciate the patience everyone has shown. Once we've got all these gremlins back in their boxes, we'll be able to focus on developing all the exciting new functionality we want to bring you. In the meantime, thanks for your continued support and please do not hesitate to contact Steve, Sarah or myself (or our sister Jainey who now runs the Help Team) if we can help in any way.

All the best,

John

ive been told my order is coming today between 4.05pm and 5.05pm now thats precise and great news for the busy folk who work and do school run etc thanks John x

mummy bear i got that message but my time was 13.47 to 14.47 and it arrived at 13.57 so i am very impressed with this system as you dont have to sit in waiting all day. Hope you have been as lucky as i was.

supergran

Hello everyone,

We hope to get the issue where it says you'll get your parcel in the past fixed in the next couple of days. Hopefully we'll be introducing something in the next couple of weeks that will let you know roughly what hour your parcel will arrive, once DPD have worked out their delivery schedule for the day.

I just wanted to give you a little update on deliveries. The payment gateway problems put us a bit behind, but we've got people working the weekend to catch up so we hope that any orders placed up to midnight yesterday will be picked and packed today or tomorrow and be with you by Tuesday. We should then be able to start work on Monday on orders placed today or over the weekend as usual.

We have a system that tries to give you an accurate date when we will send your order out based on how many orders we can process a day and how many orders have been placed (it's not always possible for us to get a whole weekend's worth of orders out on a Monday) and as the weekend progresses this should change the expected dispatch date to Tuesday, then Wednesday, depending on the volume of orders. I don't think this worked properly last week, and I think that everyone was told it would ship Monday which, along with the payment gateway issue, has caused a lot of confusion! I'll be keeping my eye on it this weekend to try and make sure we give you as accurate information as we possibly can.

I know that all the gremlins that have come out of the woodwork since we changed our systems have been really frustrating, and I really do appreciate the patience everyone has shown. Once we've got all these gremlins back in their boxes, we'll be able to focus on developing all the exciting new functionality we want to bring you. In the meantime, thanks for your continued support and please do not hesitate to contact Steve, Sarah or myself (or our sister Jainey who now runs the Help Team) if we can help in any way.

All the best,

John

:mysmilie_348: We appreciate the problem you have been having and that you are trying to keep us updated as me old nan said you cant make a cake without breaking some eggs hope you knock out all your gremlins soon and have an easier life BLESS :mysmilie_687:

My DPD delivery hour stated 12.28pm -1.38pm ..arrived 1.15pm..
very impressed with this new delivery system :mysmilie_698::mysmilie_696:

Thanks John/Jainey for all your help with my refund/order

Mirabelle xx

I like DPD's new tracking which gives you an hours slot so you know when it should arrive!!!

Erm, I still havent received my order i placed last friday, which is a bit of a pain as it has my sisters birthday presents in which was on tuesday the 2nd, can anyone help?

Same here rebecca, have you tried ringing CS? I've a large order outstanding from last Friday which I really needed by yesterday (Friday), so I rang them and someone did call me back. Apparrently a couple of items were unavailable and that's why the whole order was delayed. If they had contacted me, I would have asked for the rest to be sent anyway because I needed something for yesterday. They've now promised it for Monday, but I still haven't had an email and I'm off abroad after that so I'm not holding out much hope.
The rapid expansion has definitely caused a dip in CS and I'm sure it will all come back together in the future, but I'm a bit fed up at the moment.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back