A perfect gift for Valentine's Day??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greenie

Addicted to bling
Taken from Gems TV schedule:

"Most meteorites are thought to come from an asteroid belt located between Jupiter and Mars. GemsTV brings you an an hour dedicated to Shooting Star Meteorite, a perfect gift for this Valentines Day"

A perfect gift for Valentine's Day?? I don't think so! If I was given a lump of old rock on Valentine's Day, he'd have it thrown straight back at him!

Oh no - not another one. Why is simple rock from another planet any more interesting than our own home grown beauties. Could even be a fragment of the same explosion for all we know. It's clearly of no scientific interest or we wouldn't be getting it - lol. I did watch the last time out of interest (and expecting it to be set, not just little lumps of rock) but it's not the sort of thing that bears repeating. xxx

Certainly not the type of rock a girl would expect on Valentine's Day! :mysmilie_697:

on Valentine's Day I would be expecting the EARTH TO ROCK and HEAR FIREWORKS AND ORCHESTRAS PLAYING!!!:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17: not literally get a lump of rock!!! (without any seaside resorts name running through! RIP OFF!!!!:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

I must be rather sad as I would quite like one
( sneaks off to sit behind the sofa with Billy No mates )

Latest posts

Back