silver???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemdreamer

Registered Shopper
Do rocks and co still sell silver items? i haven't seen any for a while and there are only silver chains online. does anyone know?

Oh! Are they still in business? :mysmilie_17:

No idea I'm afraid because I avoid them like the plague. I do know that TJC, GemsTV and RocksTV all sell silver. GemsTV have some brilliant deals in their clearance section at the moment. I've just bought a sensational sterling silver pendant for £7.07!!!!

Ah but nobody will sell Silver like Rocks & Co! It won't be any ordinary Silver, it will be Rocks & Co rare, rare, rare Silver, sourced by expert Tony from organic countries and only containing the finest ingredients :mysmilie_17:

Oh! Are they still in business? :mysmilie_17:

No idea I'm afraid because I avoid them like the plague. I do know that TJC, GemsTV and RocksTV all sell silver. GemsTV have some brilliant deals in their clearance section at the moment. I've just bought a sensational sterling silver pendant for £7.07!!!!

fab deals arn't they, i'm just waiting for my gemstv delivery, all silver, all from clearance. Great for gifts :mysmilie_696:

brought my friend a pendant from rocks and co, silver a year or so ago and just wondered if they still did silver so i could get her the matching earrings.

Ah but nobody will sell Silver like Rocks & Co! It won't be any ordinary Silver, it will be Rocks & Co rare, rare, rare Silver, sourced by expert Tony from organic countries and only containing the finest ingredients :mysmilie_17:

Brilliant! :mysmilie_61:

Victoria was presenting a Morganite bracelet this afternoon (and no, I haven't been watching it all afternoon - I turned it on when I got home from work actually!) and I'm sure she said something about Rocks not selling silver. She said although some people don't mind quality gems being set in silver as it's cheaper, but for her Morganite would have to be set in gold.

No, they sold silver when they first started but they don't any more. Pity - I really liked their 'Vintage 1908' range.

If anybody is interested, look up Argentinium silver. It doesn't tarnish and looks lovely. With the price of gold the way it is, people are opting to use this as a cheaper alternative.

Latest posts

Back