Paul Lavers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hes on now, How sad am I , I turned over asap when I read Argies post. I'VE BEEN STUCK AT HOME WAAAAY TOO LONG !

I've got a horrible feeling I may have liked him if I'd been none the wiser. Watch very little QVC, so never had the pleasure(?). xxx

His cock ups were legendary the one with the deep fat fry was very nearly a disaster :D

His cock ups were legendary the one with the deep fat fry was very nearly a disaster :D

Oh, I love that sort of presenting, not much he can do with a ring I suppose though (no need to answer that Snoops :mysmilie_17:) xxxxxx

Got carried away there - forgot to say - I turned over and had sound off - first thought it was Ken Barlow! but when put volume on discovered this is not the case - (yes i am that short sighted!!!):mysmilie_701: but he has got a good presenting voice.

Yes, even if we are getting the same old same old, at least we can have the sound on and choose whether to pay attention or not :mysmilie_701:

Isn't it really time we had some fresh blood on all the jewellery channels. It just seems to be the same few folk going round in circles. Also does this mean yet another is leaving, seems to be gettin' a bit overcrowded here, particularly given very recent redundancies/disappearances (maybe they wouldn't play the game)?

xxxxx

Anyone else remember seeing him sell moissanite with Clauda Sylvester a few years ago?:mysmilie_1718:

I'm afraid that I find his presenting style really creepy..... sort of fake intimacy. Still I am sure he has his fans just that I'm not one of them.
:mysmilie_177:

Anyone else remember seeing him sell moissanite with Clauda Sylvester a few years ago?:mysmilie_1718:

I'm afraid that I find his presenting style really creepy..... sort of fake intimacy. Still I am sure he has his fans just that I'm not one of them.
:mysmilie_177:

I've been listening while chatting here, and I must say that he's beginning to remind me of Kilroy (non political). xxx

I remember seeing him and Chloe Marshall selling watches, might have been the London Diamond Watch Company watches, and also Moissonite a few years back.

Notice they've given the old timer a chair:mysmilie_17:

Does it really say SIX figure salary for a shopping telly presenter? No wonder they cling onto their jobs come what may!

:mysmilie_698: Well i keep waiting for him to go into the "top 20" countdown to number one on a sunday charts i used to listen tooooo....

I've been listening while chatting here, and I must say that he's beginning to remind me of Kilroy (non political). xxx
I don't know this chap at all but yep I was starting to think he reminded me of a few folks, perhaps an amalgam of Kilroy, Alan Freeman, Dave Allen and possibly others...................:mysmilie_1509:

Latest posts

Back