Caroline Lindsay!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Well thank goodness she's gone to this channel! I never watch it! So relieved TJC saw sense and didn't give her a job :mysmilie_61:

The guy who's on now used to be on Gems TV too but I can't remember his name now...:mysmilie_81:

dont take it all out on caroline lyndsay klos! she's brilliant, she knows her stuff..

Caroline does know her stuff but it's when she raises her voice and starts acting shocked at the prices etc. that I switch off, sorry but I just can't stand her aiming for the Oscars like that.

:mysmilie_11:

dont take it all out on caroline lyndsay klos! she's brilliant, she knows her stuff..

So, you've obviously never heard me on the subject. I'll spare you this time though as I don't watch this channel either.
17.gif

Well thank goodness she's gone to this channel! I never watch it! So relieved TJC saw sense and didn't give her a job :mysmilie_61:

I wish she had stayed on the jewellery channels as I never watch them:mysmilie_697: I like the odd half hour on the bid-up channels but I can assure you I will be missing when the dreary CL is on, I don't really think she will be on much or be there for long, she would bore the pants off you in mins.I saw her on price-drop the other day, I didn't listen to her drone for long.:mysmilie_73:

Seeing her on price-drop reminds me of the days of snatch-it.tv lol

Awwww poor Caroline, I like her too

I saw her (Caroline) earlier today on price drop (on Freeview) and she seemed to cope quite well with the change away from rocksandco to her new channel. :)

The only little criticism :( I have of her is that she still seems to do a bit of her amateur dramatics from time to time (you know, when she looks rather startled by a price drop).

Anyway, I wish her all the best for the future :mysmilie_82:

I'd never seen her on any of the other channels but thought she was really good on PD yesterday - really lively and seemed to know her products. Just not sure why they need other staff given that they have loads of part-timers/freelancers they hardly use.

Just not sure why they need other staff given that they have loads of part-timers/freelancers they hardly use.

They have been advertising for more permanent and freelance presenters recently (Deadline was last Friday)

So expect to see more in the coming weeks and months!!

I caught some of her I think of the weekend also, she didn't seem nervous to me, in fact seemed right at home, and very clued up on what she was selling.

Also seemed a lot more relaxed than what we have seen her of late...

i like her had never seen her on other channels before she comes across as really friendly and personable i enjoy watching her

Latest posts

Back