Caroline Lindsay - Thank you TJC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Just seen Caroline Lindsay in her new job.....................on Price Drop TV! :mysmilie_61:

All I can say is :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_687: TJC!

Don't speak too soon Klos. Stacey is bad enough, I just hope they don't recruit Jerrilooney next.......:mysmilie_701:

Don't speak too soon Klos. Stacey is bad enough, I just hope they don't recruit Jerrilooney next.......:mysmilie_701:

Just burst my bubble why don't you :mysmilie_17:

Nah, they wouldn't do that..................would they? :mysmilie_81:

Is it my imagination or are the presenters all playing musical chairs at the moment?

How many presenters does TJC have? I can't believe they need this many do they? Are they going to be on air 24 hours? They've got - in no particular order:

Chloe
Derek
Jim
John
Vicky
Stacey
Anoushka
Steve
Sara-Lou
The bloke who's been there from the start always wears a pin striped suit and does the late shift (can't remember his name - I can't believe I've forgotton that)!!!
The Scottish lady from Rocks and Co (apologies don't remember her name)

Who have I missed?

They do seem to have an awful lot don't they?

The Scottish lady from Rocks & Co is going to Rocks TV not TJC (Sarah Coutts) but it's easy to get confused just now with the roundabout of presenters that is going on! The pin striped suit man I think you're meaning is Ian Gardner.

If I could chose who to keep it would be:-

John - of course!
Derek
Jim
Steve
Elisa

Sorry but the rest could go for me. I would have liked wee Derek too but sadly that's not to be. If we need another female then Ruth would be nice.

Is it my imagination or are the presenters all playing musical chairs at the moment?

How many presenters does TJC have? I can't believe they need this many do they? Are they going to be on air 24 hours? They've got - in no particular order:

Chloe
Derek
Jim
John
Vicky
Stacey
Anoushka
Steve
Sara-Lou
The bloke who's been there from the start always wears a pin striped suit and does the late shift (can't remember his name - I can't believe I've forgotton that)!!!
The Scottish lady from Rocks and Co (apologies don't remember her name)

Who have I missed?

Funny that, I made a similar observation on Gems. xxx

TJC have just under 40 presenters past/present, so god knows how many freelancers they have.

Latest posts

Back