ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thorntons Premium Classic Continental Chocolates
Item Number: 831289
QVC Price £24.50
One Time Only Price £20.29
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Known for their superior chocolates, Thorntons present a selection of their finest classic chocolate assortments. This collection will be the perfect gift for a loved one, or pure indulgence for you. You'll get a box of Premium Chocolates (430g), a Classic Collection (700g) and a box of Continental Chocolates (385g). Direct despatch: please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. UK mainland only.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.831289

I tried to order these before but as you see they won't deliver to NI. How dare they stop me gorging on these and getting fatter!

:mysmilie_348:

:mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_34: But no :mysmilie_687:

:mysmilie_11:

thy're selling those big boxes of continental at Tesco's at the mo half price at £6.99. Cheeeeeeeeeaper than QVC and no delivery to pay. :mysmilie_374:

Thorntons own website often has some excellent offers, they keep emailing and trying to tempt me but I still haven't finished my Christmas stash!

Please stop talking about Thorntons!!! I love their toffee BUT will not order it because it isn't worth ordering a small amount to be sent to Italy and I will devour it all if I order more.
My mouth is watering at the thought of it. Feel like Homer Simpson when he thinks of beer!!

:mysmilie_374:

Latest posts

Back