Casual & Co TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not a flattering shape imho, those points at the hem and the Aline shape make it look like a size too small pulled in at the middle to fasten. I'll give DF the benefit of the doubt because it probably isn't a size too small for her, however that button looks under pressure and if it pings off it could take someone's eye out!

Julia's doing the launch...wear googles!

Jude xx

I actually expecting one of casual & co's tacky sets!

Had no interest or intention of buying this TSV........................but purple/aubergine is my downfall........................I just love the colour :)

However have to agree it looks most unflattering on Ms Flint,and doing her no favours whatsoever - but will now tune in to see what its like (and work out if DF is wearing the wrong size!)

Keep warm and cosy in this chic Casual & Co cardigan. Its heavy weight keeps you snug, and it's versatile too - wear it with jeans in the day, and pop over evening outfits for a smarter look. The cardigan is perfect for this time of year as it can be layered with other things, and can be worn instead of a jacket in spring. Its long-line shape and wide-rib detail are flattering and the attention to detail gives it an expensive look - there's a coconut-shell button, turn-back cuffs and contrast ribbing on the back. Choose from Black, Natural or Cranberry.

My money's safe :)

Attachments

• 145513.jpg
    145513.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 154
well i think its horrible - really out of proportion.I love the aubergine colour and think julia looks quite nice in the black - but just for example - I'm a size 14 and 5'6 with a 40 inch chest.According to the measurements,I should take an XL.Guest presenter is "tall" so the length of arms are too short for her (so that will include me?) - plus size model is size 16-18 and wearing a XL - so i would go for the large,making the measurements wrong?? All sounds very confusing to me - and agree it looks like it has the ability to go very baggy.

Oh and the price??!!! My god,way over what I thought it would be - plus a staggering £4.50 to post????!!!!

buyers please take note.....................TAT!

I think it's awful and not keen on colours either aubergine is the only colour I would consider. You can get lovely knitwear for a fraction of the tsv price at ASDA, they have a really good range at the moment.

The casual and Co prices seem to have gone up a lot. I think you can get better value on the dreaded 'High Street'. My money is quite safe today.

I bought a hooded long cardigan in ASDA for £7 and it's nicer than the TSV. The TSV seems very expensive for what it is.

Hideous, looks like a blanket! Wouldn't even chuck it over one of the ponies as a sweat rug - mind you, first time it's washed, it'll be so baggy that'll be the only thing you could use it for! :mysmilie_61:

I would look like a sack of spuds in it and in my opinion will only look good on someone who is stick thin. I also think that Casual & Co stuff has increased in price as well.

Talking of ASDA, I bought a lovely purple short sleeved long line jumper before Christmas and it was only £14. It has washed really well and I love it.

IMHO the whole Casual & Co 'range' is hideous & stupidly overpriced for what it is - for anyone who likes their 'style' of clothing, why don't they just go to Peacock's......or Ethel Austin......or their local market........why pay those kind of prices from QVC (& OTT p&p charges!) for tat like that, that you can get anywhere for a fraction of the price? :mysmilie_81:

Wallis have nice cardigans for around the £30 mark and they look so smart and wash well- if you are going to charge this price offer QUALITY...we don't mind paying for that.:mysmilie_687:

Well said Kitten. I was mad enough to buy one of their cotton skirts once and it was like a rag and so thin I might as well have not been wearing it!! Needless to say it went back!

Well said Kitten. I was mad enough to buy one of their cotton skirts once and it was like a rag and so thin I might as well have not been wearing it!! Needless to say it went back!

I can only imagine Catkins! lol

Actually, I shouldn't be mean about smelly old Ethel Austin, I was in there the other week & picked up a pair of jeans (£8) for eldest, who is only 5 foot & struggles to find ones that fit (& EA do 'short' ones) & a purple hooded sweat top (£4) for another DD (just items for slobbing about in at home), got to till & it was 20% off, so under 10 quid for the two items - now that's more like it!

Latest posts

Back