What's the matter with Simon?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CountessK

Registered Shopper
I saw Simon Biagi on the Kitchen show tonight, I just had the telly on for visuals, and I had to stop what I was doing to take a closer look. The man looked like death warmed up. I mean, he's obviously a very slender guy with incredible bone structure, but tonight he looked like a cadaver, he was so gaunt and a funny colour. He was wearing a black polo-neck but it looked like he had a bandage on the left side of his neck - has he just come out of surgery? :mysmilie_1826:

DH and myself also commented to one another that Simon didn't look well. I know he's a diabetic, so being so ill will not have helped.

he looked like that n the flesh when he worked for the other channel...we went to the NEC & when alan & barry were on .........he looked sooooooooo soooooooo ill i ewanted to take himhome & feed him up on a good old roast dinner.......sounds like not too good for him if he has diabetis.........poor sod......+ 2 lots of flu........

Simon seems to be very vunerable to nasties going around, poor chap. He certainly hasn't seen the best of health the last couple of years has he?.

Latest posts

Back