The bangle has arrived!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mummy bear

< My 3 Little Bears.
Many of you know i had a bit of a drama :mysmilie_73: about a fuschia agate bangle. Well it was sorted as soon as possible and it has just arrived :mysmilie_698:, and im delighted with it its beautifull. So i wanted to say a huge :mysmilie_687: to Steve and Tony who actually rang me and sorted it for me big :mysmilie_12: :mysmilie_12: 's for you both and now i want more of them :mysmilie_701:

Excellent news, so glad you're chuffed with your new bangle.

They're gorgeous Mummybear, so glad yours has arrived safely.

Many of you know i had a bit of a drama :mysmilie_73: about a fuschia agate bangle. Well it was sorted as soon as possible and it has just arrived :mysmilie_698:, and im delighted with it its beautifull. So i wanted to say a huge :mysmilie_687: to Steve and Tony who actually rang me and sorted it for me big :mysmilie_12: :mysmilie_12: 's for you both and now i want more of them :mysmilie_701:

I'll bet you wouldn't have had the bottle to send it back if you hadn't liked it. :mysmilie_61: xxxx

I am glad your bangle turned up - the colour is really lovely isnt? you cant help but keep looking at it - I love mine - I want to get a few more - i like the green and pink one - in fact they are all really nice - mind you i have to push mine up my arm a bit, as even with the 2.25 bangle it is quite dangly around my wrist, and i forget and just slam my hands down - and i am frightened of damaging it - so when its further up, i dont get to knock it about, specially when i am typing on the keyboard of this lap top!! lol

Enjoy it - really pleased you like it and it finally arrived. XXX

So glad to hear you got Rocks got it sorted for you mummy bear. They're worth the wait and I recommend the red and green agate one next! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back