Claudia's neice (:

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Georgie

Registered Shopper
Hello just thought i would join to see what you lot are writting about my auntie :L
I saw a couple of you hating on her about that she was skinny and evrything can i just point out she eats like a pig :L
but she is healthy and not underweight atall :D
i love her to bits she has helped me and my mum out alot thesse past couple of years and got me THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER :D
soo yeeeah :)

Cant wait for the new baby due round my birsthday :D :D

Hmmm i may have believed that if it wasn't for the gramatical errors.

Hmmm i may have believed that if it wasn't for the gramatical errors.

In Georgina's defence - there has been a post on Claudia's blog from a Georgina to which Claudia replied and she clearly knew her and her family. (Not that I'm a stalker, it just happened to appear right near a post I made so I noticed it!)Why be so cynical? What do 'grammatical errors' have to do with it?
I like Claudia - and I bet she's a cool aunt! Welcome to the forum Georgie!

Last edited:
dito too many strange people on the web not to be, not that im saying georgia is one of them

We could all be someone other than what we claim to be on these forums. Isn't the very nature of our conversing in the first place that we take people at their word?

Hello just thought i would join to see what you lot are writting about my auntie :L
I saw a couple of you hating on her about that she was skinny and evrything can i just point out she eats like a pig :L
but she is healthy and not underweight atall :D
i love her to bits she has helped me and my mum out alot thesse past couple of years and got me THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER :D
soo yeeeah :)

Cant wait for the new baby due round my birsthday :D :D

was it "Claudia's Book Of Impeccable Taste"? :mysmilie_34::mysmilie_61:

Here we go again - the impeccable manners and etiquette that has taken over forum membership!! Why would someone make up a post about being Claudia’s niece?! Let’s take Georgie at face value, she’s probably only young afterall. I’m cynical too, but lets not start bashing this poster, then find out she is genuine and only 14 or something. And why is saying someone eats like a pig insulting?!! It’s her auntie, she can say what she likes!! I say it about myself and others, especially if I know them. Welcome Georgie. I happen to think Claudia is lovely. And for those insulting comments you may read, just ignore them. They are irrelevant, you know what your auntie is like so don’t take anything on here to heart.

Hi Georgie :mysmilie_348:Don't listen to the old, hard-bitten cynics on here:mysmilie_17:
Enjoy the forum x

was it "Claudia's Book Of Impeccable Taste"? :mysmilie_34::mysmilie_61:

Let's welcome our new member like we would anyone new here and not be mean. I know you put LOL but even so ... after all this cynicism and sarcasm I wouldn't be surprised if Georgie never feels comfortable posting again!

I'm so jealous. Wish I could eat like a pig and look like Claudia !

Linda :mysmilie_374:

:mysmilie_348: and welcome, Georgina.

Your aunt is the classiest and most beautiful presenter on QVC. She has also a great personality. You are lucky to have such a lovely aunt.

:mysmilie_348: and welcome, Georgina.

Your aunt is the classiest and most beautiful presenter on QVC. She has also a great personality. You are lucky to have such a lovely aunt.

That's not fair ~ you took the words out of my mouth...:mysmilie_61:

Hi Georgie!:mysmilie_348:

Hi Georgie, you must be so proud of your lovely auntie, and I bet she is proud of you. I have two neices and love doing girlie things with them.

Sorry. I should have said that if someone said that "she eats like a pig" about me I would feel insulted, but I realise now that is only how I would feel and that I was wrong to generalise by saying that the phrase is intrinsically insulting.

Latest posts

Back