Not as expected!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
i ordered the Tova diamonique tsv on thursday, and it arrived this morning - fantastic delivery!
BUT... it certainly wasn't in the Tova diamonique jewellery box as advertised! just a normal diamonique box, which is fine, but i did order the earrings and intend to order the necklace so i have the entire suite of the jewellery!
AND... it would have been nice to keep them altogether in the Tova box!

i have emailed qvc regarding this and am waiting for their reply.

thank you for listening/reading, rant now over. x

Description for the TSV ring clearly states:
"Comes with an elegant teal jewellery box." - that's not the same as the ordinary diamonique box, is it?
(Not entirely sure as never bought any but they don't usually mention boxes in the description if they're just the standard ones, surely?)

not good at all, especially given that Tova herself was eulogising the box and the "darling" little hidden compartment. What was the TSV like,? hope you like it.

Last edited:
not good at all, especially given that Tova herself was eulogising the box and the "darling" little hidden compartment. What was the TSV like,? hope you like it.

the tsv is gorgeous! it is a very large ring and not for the fair hearted i have to say, but it is certainly a statement piece and the colour of the stone is beautiful, not like blue topaz at all, but a definate deeper tone of aquamarine.

still waiting for qvc to reply to my email though.

I've never had a black box for diamonique, I've only ever had the teal one with the ribbon

Same here, teal box with the ribbon a la Tiffany! I usually get the rings in the slim box that fits through the letterbox, and small stud-like earrings they send in a bigger necklace-style box :mysmilie_81:

just had a phone call from qvc, apparently, Tova didn't send over enough boxes for the amount of stock! but just as soon as she sends some more over, they will be sent out to the customers who didn't get them.
i think a lesson in counting is reqired here...as 1 ring = 1 box, 100 rings = 100 boxes, etc...

Call me cynical but I dont see Tova counting boxes and sending them over!!
Surely its the QVC buyers job to make sure that there same number of boxes ordered (and received) as rings to go in them sounds more like QVC making excuses for mucking it up to me

Glad the ring lived up to your expectations and hopefully the box will be with you as soon as Tova has personally gone to the warehouse and counted out the order!! I have had dimonique in black boxes before which I would not have been happy if I had bought them for a gift.

Last edited:
:mysmilie_17:

I've just fallen off my chair how do they think them up ? :mysmilie_701:

The thought of Tova in her warehouse that makes special Tova teal boxes for her rings and making sure there's enough for the rings has me :mysmilie_697:

I'm I daft in thinking QVC own Diamonque and that they will make or have the boxing made, not a Tova :mysmilie_17: factory.

:mysmilie_11:

Call me cynical but I dont see Tova counting boxes and sending them over!!
Surely its the QVC buyers job to make sure that there same number of boxes ordered (and received) as rings to go in them sounds more like QVC making excuses for mucking it up to me

:mysmilie_17:

I've just fallen off my chair how do they think them up ? :mysmilie_701:

The thought of Tova in her warehouse that makes special Tova teal boxes for her rings and making sure there's enough for the rings has me :mysmilie_697:

I'm I daft in thinking QVC own Diamonque and that they will make or have the boxing made, not a Tova :mysmilie_17: factory.

:mysmilie_11:

true and true and so funny!! she may ask Erny to lease a cruise liner to ship them over. :mysmilie_17:

as long as i get my box i don't care who counts them out, or even if Tova delivers the flipping thing herself!!!

with a bottle of her perfume as compensation too!

just had a phone call from qvc, apparently, Tova didn't send over enough boxes for the amount of stock! but just as soon as she sends some more over, they will be sent out to the customers who didn't get them.
i think a lesson in counting is reqired here...as 1 ring = 1 box, 100 rings = 100 boxes, etc...

That's really not good enough is it!! They went on and on about the box then don't give you it - where they hoping that people wouldn't notice and/or complain?? They should have at the very least put a not in the package saying the box would follow. I have ordered this too - better get the box!!!! :mysmilie_34:

The Tova TSV consisted of a two piece set, a ring and jewellery box that is what was sold as being the special offer of the day.
If it was a beauty TSV consisting of 10 items but they only had half containing 10 would they send out half with 9 only items ?

Simple the TSV quanity available to be sold on the day, should have been only those which consisted of complete sets.

:mysmilie_687:

disgusting I say.............like its been said - QVC own flippin diamonique................as if its up to Tova??!!! They're just hoping that not many people will complain and they only have to deal a few pople wanting them!

Latest posts

Back