Derek Marks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julie Finch

Registered Shopper
Birmingham origingally from Telford in Shropshire
Hi All

I thought I would put this thread on here. Derek will be sorely missed from TJC. I have watched you since you a young presenter on that infamous channel YES Price Crash. You are a lovely person and I am glad to have you has a friend. Whatever u do next I am sure you will be brilliant at it too.

Take care and I hope you will be happy in your next venture.

Julie xxxxx

Just thought I'd add my own best wishes to you Derek, there are so many changes of presenters on the various jewellery channels at the moment that it's difficult to keep track of things. But I've always enjoyed watching you, first on Gems and more recently on TJC, so I hope we'll see you soon! You're a lovely chap and a genuinely friendly and relaxed presenter, so good luck with your next tv presenting job.
Best Wishes
LuckyLady

:mysmilie_348: Derky, aww can't believe this is your last day at TJC. You are a lovely man and a fantastic presenter. Really hope it won't be too long before you are back on our screens.
Irene xxxx

Awww .. I will quite miss our Derky. Didn't manage to catch any of his last shift today. Do we know where he's going yet?

Not he didn't say Marble, just that he wouldn't be selling jewellery.

It's very sweet that he's being so "proper" about where he's going next.

I see that the lovely Derky is on a Sky Channel called Shine (weekday mornings). Has he been on this channel for long does anyone know? Or is this the new place he was talking about? I was kind of hoping he was going to somewhere like IW.

Hi reane/all,

I've been doing that show for quite a while now - you can see the videos and interviews online at www.shine-tv.co.uk from DM. I still have news concerning one of the channels on this forum list coming in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, I'm raching to start a new website :)

hope you're all good

Derky xx

Hi reane/all,

I've been doing that show for quite a while now - you can see the videos and interviews online at www.shine-tv.co.uk from DM. I still have news concerning one of the channels on this forum list coming in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, I'm raching to start a new website :)

hope you're all good

Derky xx

:mysmilie_348: Derky! Lovely to hear from you! Will await your news with much anticipation - missing you (and your lovely smile) already! Can't wait to see you back on our screens soon! :mysmilie_696:

Love Irene xxxx

RACHING, did I really say RACHING

new word even for me

RACING I would probably be meaning there ha ha

RACHING, did I really say RACHING

new word even for me

RACING I would probably be meaning there ha ha

:mysmilie_697:Thought raching was a techo word I had never heard of :mysmilie_17: !

Looking forward to seeing you soon Derky!

Love Irene xxxx

Latest posts

Back