Liz Earle expecting her fifth child

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scaryspice

Registered Shopper
A Young has just announced that Liz Earle is expecting again! Liz said it was her fifth child and is due in 6 weeks!

Wonder how old she is?

I think she is about 43 she says her childerens ages range from 7 - 19, sounds as though it was planned, as she said once that had got over the shock they were all looking forward to the new arrival,

she must be raking it in with the childs allowance. bet she's got a right big council house an'all :O)

sorry meant to say not planned. Why cannot I edit a thread unless I log in again!:mysmilie_34:

I may have previously got the wrong end of the stick but I thought she'd hinted at the menopause.

:mysmilie_34:

:mysmilie_61: Could have been a real shock :mysmilie_17:

Yes, I saw her the other night saying she is due soon. She is looking well, positively "blooming" as they say! I hope all goes well with her birth and she enjoys her baby. A late baby can be such a blessing

Good luck liz!

Inge xx

Wow!,that's pretty cool,just goes to show that if you live a fairly healthy life,internally,externally,you can probably extend your fertility.(God,are there enough 'Y's in that sentence?;p)

And the best thing about this particular scenario is,if Liz carks it prematurely at least this new kid will have lot's of sibs to help raise him/her.

She really is Earth Mother Supremo now,something tells me we'll never hear the end of it.:mysmilie_61:

But we don't know if she had help getting preggers or not?
She and husband no2 may have decided they want another baby and gone for IVF.

I will say with her business sense and world travels, she would have this planned with military campagne.

But we don't know if she had help getting preggers or not?
She and husband no2 may have decided they want another baby and gone for IVF.

I will say with her business sense and world travels, she would have this planned with military campagne.

Not if she said they needed to get over the shock!

And the best thing about this particular scenario is,if Liz carks it prematurely at least this new kid will have lot's of sibs to help raise him/her.

what an awful thought

I don't think it's a particularly awful thought,it's just a "reality"thought.Besides isn't this the main bone of contention-the age factor-when Daily Mail readers start foaming at the mouth about "old"first time mother's.Not that I think Liz falls into this range,but she's pushing it. I think 50 should be the cut-off and even then I would ask that they assess their particular genetics,longevity etc,before trying to get preggers.

My personal cut-off would be 45,but if something accidentally happened a few years after that,I wouldn't abort,unless my life was threatened.

It's obvious that Liz is extremely fertile and could probably pop out another two,her womb is a very accommodating host.:mysmilie_61:

Liz was saying her current brood ranges from 19 to 7 awwww i think she looked absolutely blomin gorgeous yesterday.

I missed her in the shows as I like Caroline but she doesn't have the same calming air about her as Ms Earle.

I think she is about the same age as AY or a year or too older even and although I wouldn't say either looks older than the other, Ms Earle definitely has a more healthy look to her skin. I liked the orangey cardy she was wearing the colour really suited her.

Congratulations Dame Liz! :mysmilie_696: I shall miss her dulcet tones as well. Really cannot take to Liz-a-like Caroline.

Latest posts

Back