Best MEGADROP ever???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
They have had megadrops thi weekend, and every weekend this month. Before yesturday, the bet megadrop I saw was a 1.2ct diamond ring (usually sells for £250) but yesturday I was gobsmacked at what went for £1- It was a sony vaio p11zq which usually sells at £500, and they want £850 for it on argos!! Have you seen any better?

Do they ever say who won these megadrops where the saving is in the hundreds of pounds? You know what I mean? The names and towns run along a strap at the bottom of the screen.

They always run the names when it is something like a microwave pasta cooker which sells for £1.... :mysmilie_1589: then you add the p&p and realize how much you have actually paid.

BTY Those pasta cookers are selling for £1 in our pound shop in town! No p&p either

It has the winners online. It went really quickly so wouldnt of had time. The pata cookers take ages to sell, that why the names come up at the bottom. Ive won a bike as a megadrop before, o it isnt a con

On a v rare occasion when Mr Akimbo (aka Mr I-hate-all-shopping-channels) was watching Bid with me, we saw the Vaio mega drop and he was truly :mysmilie_11: speechless. A priceless moment for me! :mysmilie_697:

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back