Martha Stewart TSV Wed 10th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Snoopy

Guest Shopper
Is this the same Martha Stewart who was sent to prison for fraud ?

Doubt she'll be on herself though, she's never appeared in the past even when they've had a full hour dedicated to her stuff.

Also for obstraction of justice, a reason she was refused entry to the UK by the UK Border Agency. Surely, they mustn't have thought that the conviction was about obstruction of borders.:mysmilie_697:

In one of the morning shows this week I caught them asking a question regarding her and the answer was the TV show Ugly Betty.
Anyone have any information please ?

:mysmilie_687:

In one of the morning shows this week I caught them asking a question regarding her and the answer was the TV show Ugly Betty.
Anyone have any information please ?

I think the question was something along the lines of, 'Which TV show did she make a cameo guest appearance on?', (if I'm thinking of the right thing!)?
It was one of their 'win a prize if you guess correctly' thingies that I heard it on?

I think the question was something along the lines of, 'Which TV show did she make a cameo guest appearance on?', (if I'm thinking of the right thing!)?
It was one of their 'win a prize if you guess correctly' thingies that I heard it on?

She was actually jailed for conspiracy. She was deemed to have known about illegal practices within her vast empire but to have done nothing. As she didn't shop the culprits she went to the big house.
Pity she didn't cause thousands of deaths and injuries to people and she'd have got away with it.

Possible TSV???

FluffyPinkHandcuffs-300.jpg

A book with helpful advice entitled...

Life Behind Bras (stole that from BB): How to Maintain Control of Your Assets

Last edited:
Even if she "lowered" herself to be on QVC I don't think they would let her in the country if she has a conviction, but then we do let anyone in!! I can just see it on QVC they will say something like"Martha could not be with us due to work committments" for an example. I think I will watch to see what bulls**t they come out with!!

She is very good at her craft, she just can't do figures, hence the fiddling charges.

Latest posts

Back