Anyone see the Michele Hope trailer?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
They've just shown a trailer for Michele Hope's latest collection..and boy, has she had some work done! She's got that tell tale surprised look around the eyes! She must be earning some money from her hideous clothes!:mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_61:I can think of several guests that have appeared who look like they have been in a wind tunnel, but I don't think I should name them, unless anyone can guess!!

I haven't seen the trailer yet, but have 3 tops which I have bought from the Last Clicks section of the website and they are just lovely.
I have to be honest and say I couldn't afford to buy them full price as it would be beyond my budget but I always have fingers crossed when I check the clearance pages.

piper

There's a £10 fashion section in Lasts Clicks at the moment Piper

Jude xx

There's a £10 fashion section in Lasts Clicks at the moment Piper

Jude xx

Thanks for that, I spotted a MH top on there and it's on it's way to me, I tend to get most things on the clearance sections, even if I could afford full price I just think some the ranges have too high a price for what they are and some of the stuff is so old fashioned I really wonder at times if the buyers use the pin the tail on the donkey method when choosing stuff.

piper

By the way she was talking tonight, thought she was practising to be a presenter!!!!!

Latest posts

Back