Joan Rivers TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SydneyRose

Registered Shopper
Hi All

I am new to the forum. I have been watching for quite a while now and have enjoyed people comments and the information on future QVc TSV`s. I thought I now might like to join in. I was wondering if anybody out their knew what Monday`s Joan Rivers TSV might be.:mysmilie_687:

I'll hazard a guess and say it will be something with Swarrrroffskeee crystals,lovingly handcrafted in China.

A warm welcome to the forum SydneyRose, hope you enjoy posting.
No idea what the TSV will be though.

Hi and warmest welcome SR...see you're one of us... already shortening your name :mysmilie_348:

I wonder if it'll be something other than a watch, it always seems to be a watch (apart from the reading glasses last year. I'm not much help am I?

Jude xx

Not another bl@@dy repeat. What is going on. Are the buyers getting lazy? Qvc is banging out these repeat TSV's at an alarming rate.

Ahhh. Swaroffskeeee embellished,adorned,encrusted it is then.How refreshing.

Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming. I won`t bother with the TSV if its the glasses as I didn`t go much on them last time, but thanks for information.:mysmilie_687:

What a pointless TSV....again!
I wear reading glasses but would never buy them off the TV.

hi SydneyRose,a warm welcome to the forum!

I quite like Joan Rivers' stuff...maybe I'm getting rather old as I used to hate it. Oh dear. I also have to wear glasses for reading and would rather fancy a pair of sparkly ones. Ahem. Middle aged and loving it, or rather, tolerating the inevitable.

Latest posts

Back