Welcome Sarah!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

PrincessRacer

Guest Shopper
Have been watching Sarah C's first day today, and just want to say HELLO!!! And WELCOME!!!!!

Watched first thing, and when you said about putting someone more minging on the cover of the book to make us all feel better, I nearly spat my tea on my telly!!! Fabby start...if you can make me giggle, and you blinking well did...a lot...then you're alright by me!!! :mysmilie_82:

Welcome to the mad house!!!

...and well done to Steve & Sarah B...another fantastic addition to the team!!

Have been watching Sarah C's first day today, and just want to say HELLO!!! And WELCOME!!!!!

Watched first thing, and when you said about putting someone more minging on the cover of the book to make us all feel better, I nearly spat my tea on my telly!!! Fabby start...if you can make me giggle, and you blinking well did...a lot...then you're alright by me!!! :mysmilie_82:

That was soooo funny, had me laughing too!!!! :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_348: i think Sarah will be a good enhancement to Rocks no screaming banshee calm nicely spoken and funny :mysmilie_17:what more could we want, welcome to the funny farm of maxed out CC,s and bling lovers :mysmilie_697:

A humungous welcome from me to - demon lurker - always watching, and listening, whilst working.

Amazing start with your reference to the cover of Steve's book - so funny.

Brilliant session, funny, calm, knowledgeable and brilliant presenting. A great addition to the team, looking forward to seeing you again.

:mysmilie_696: :mysmilie_82:

Latest posts

Back