My little rant....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wibblypig

Registered Shopper
Hi all,

need to vent...had an awful day at work and to top it off a frustrating half hour with live 'help'

So the story goes....there was a lot of negative chat in the chatbox about people having trouble with orders and deliveries and I was torn between placing my order or not. I decided to go for it as I am totally in love with the solid bangles and I did not want to lose the three in my basket. I went into live help to check that some mattom gems I wanted for my other half's money clip would fit ok as there are two sizes and was assured they would be fine. I added them to my order and thought nothing more of it until today. They came and I noticed instantly that they are minute and when I tried them they simply fell out of the setting.

I also asked the same girl in help if I could have one of the gem collector boxes to put the little pots in as I thought it would look better as a gift. She assured me that this was fine and that she had added it to the order....guess what no box! I now have 1 gem that fits the clip and two that don't and no box to put em in even if they did fit!

I decided to give live help another go and have had the most random conversation about how if I sent them back they quote ' would replace them' I asked how this was possible since I didn't actually want a replacement of the current stones, I wanted the bigger gems which were a different item number and price. I was told that they could do this and refund the postage but that he could not guarentee any of it...so in a nutshell...I have to send gems back and pay the postage then contact them again to see if they have decided to give me the postage back and if they will give me larger gems or if I have to pay for a whole other order.

I just logged off because I simply couldn't be bothered with it!

Delivery - back to normal and hunky dory
Bangles - absolutely fantabulous
Gems - Lovely (even if they don't fit)
Service - shocking!

Ok rant over sorry folks xxx

Oh dear, sorry to hear about your day, much better to get it off your chest though eh! :mysmilie_698:

Latest posts

Back