Under £20 day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Phill

VIP Shopper since 2004
We ordered 9 items at different times off the day, and they were all dispatched the following morning! This is excellent service especially as it was only 1 P&P of £2.95
I don’t know how they managed to pack and send all of those orders they must have sold thousands yesterday!

They had some amazing bargains yesterday, I can well imagine people doing their whole year's present buying in one day!!!!

Haha that’s true Beady Belle!
We got everything at 9 this morning, only took them 2 days, very fast service.

I've tracked mine today and they are only showing as "invoiced". It also says there's no record of my tracking numbe with my postcode!!! I've never ordered anything from them before - any idea how long they should be. On the TV they kept saying everything will be delivered before Valentine's Day - is this still possible do you think?

I bought 2 colour couture pieces Annie and my orders are still at the invoiced stage so they won't have left the warehouse yet hon. Even when they say despatched it can still be 2 days before you get delivery so I'm sure we won't get them now before the weekend. I'm not bothered as I didn't expect it to be that fast anyway.

I got a lovely spinel and smoky quartz necklace (at least i hope it'll be lovely!) still at invoiced stage, but expected it t be abit slow as i am sure lots of people were grabbing the bargains. Fab day, i hope they do another one soon!

necklace arrived today and it is lovely! arrived in an illiana box too, so fab as im giving it my sister-in-law as a pressie! fab for £9.95. really hope they do another day like this one soon :mysmilie_696: :mysmilie_698:

necklace arrived today and it is lovely! arrived in an illiana box too, so fab as im giving it my sister-in-law as a pressie! fab for £9.95. really hope they do another day like this one soon :mysmilie_696: :mysmilie_698:

Nice
I think they may have run out of some boxes, as one of the pendants we received came in a HUGE box, the box was big enough for about 10 pendants!

My bits are only just now showing as despatched. Just as well I wasn't expecting them for Valentines Day. :rolleyes:

When I spoke to Siobhan the other day, she did say they had such a huge volume of sales on £20 day that deliveries would be taking longer than usual. I can only assume Phil that as you got in early, yours were picked, packed and despatched immediately!

I got mine yesterday. Everything was absolutely beautiful. I ordered a ruby ring, a neptune garden topaz ring and a rose quartz necklace.

Well my 2 colour couture necklaces were just delivered and although they were cheap they are also horrible, so they will have to go back. I suspect these were quick knock ups made especially for this promotion as they are not the usual cc quality imho. Both were squashed into little brocade pouches that barely zipped up and one was so mangled some small beads had come off.
icon9.gif

my order came today which surprised me being a SAT had peridot ring and a green amertyst surrounded by citrine of various colours ,fire opal,and garnet stunning

When I spoke to Siobhan the other day, she did say they had such a huge volume of sales on £20 day that deliveries would be taking longer than usual. I can only assume Phil that as you got in early, yours were picked, packed and despatched immediately!

Yeah we did get in early, but we were still ordering up to about 8 at night though :mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back