Text in your requests so we can ignore them!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reddwarf

Registered Shopper
Well two hours and three texts later......still no items, I'm fuming!!! What is the point of asking us what we want if they have no intention of responding by putting it on AAaaaaaarghhh! :mysmilie_73::mysmilie_73::mysmilie_73:

They're still blaming you for saying you like Derky and then causing him to leave:mysmilie_17: I've only texted in a couple of times this week, and they answered me straight away :mysmilie_342:

I've posted about this a few times it drives me nuts! i've noticed sometimes they show up coming items then find out they have previously been sold so just don't air them and if you request them they just totally ignore you!

Well I have calmed down a bit now! Exercised some wooooooosahhhhhh! :mysmilie_61:

I so rarely see something I feel compelled to buy and there were two items almost back to back that I missed, I texted in within a few minutes and nothing! I might try the personal shopper service. :mysmilie_73:

:mysmilie_81:i am with you RD have text numerous times never had any luck yet not bothering any more :mysmilie_698:

It happened to me also. I sent texts, emails etc., and all were ignored. Turned out that they didn't have them in the studio so couldn't air them. I think they'll only respond if they can actually show the item which is a bit frustrating. You'd think they'd have an automatic "sorry we can't air this item" response of some description wouldn't you?

Anyway, I bought what I wanted by the personal shopper so it all worked out! I think that may be the only answer.

I agree, they should have some way of letting you know they wont/can't do it. I've just missed the personal shopper as apparently they quit at 5pm, I can't seem to get it together today! :mysmilie_697:

I'm quite pleased in some ways that it isn't just me, I thought maybe it was because the items I was requesting were too cheap! As they seemed last night to repeat the expensive items for peeps...even though it was proper boring as so much wasn't selling! :mysmilie_81:

what's that option 2 thing they mention now & then? Says something like "missed something? Press button 2" ... I wonder if that would work if you have the item code. Not seen anyone post on here who has used it though

They can easily ignore emails too....I don't know why I bothered really. :mysmilie_73:

Well, you wont believe this, out of the two items that I wanted, I decided to push for the second one last night, not confusing them by asking for two in the same text. Sarah Lou did actually say, in response, that they were not going to do it.

To my suprise the first one came on at random and I managed to get it!:mysmilie_696: Hubby had been out for a Chinese and when he got back the first time, we realised they had forgotten to include the crispy duck :mysmilie_81: so while he was out (going back to collect it) I thought I'd flick over for a quick look....there it was, the Amethyst cluster jobby which I'd given up on! So now I'm just keeping an eye open for the other one, I went to bluewater shopping today and didn't get back til after the personal shopper service had quit (5pm) so will just keep an eye open for it.:mysmilie_701:

Latest posts

Back