I Remember When...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suetheiron

Registered Shopper
Ideal World had a 90 day money back guarantee not 14!

It had price capped P&P for everything - not just craft.

They had a variety of shows -remember 'Moor Spa' the black soap and bath products and the face cream that you couldn't put on your eyebrows 'cos it stopped the hair growing :mysmilie_697:

The lovely Steve Whately did his Zhush show.

Alan & Barry in small doses so they made you laugh not cringe

Polo Pancho every Christmas (no change there) :mysmilie_61:

No bliddy Karcher

Happy days! :mysmilie_82:

So do I! I think IW is just cheap and nasty 'TV' now.

I Remember When...

I remember when IW was so low on stock (no change there) that they airbrushed their presenters and hoped we would buy their pictures...:mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

I Remember When...

I remember when IW was so low on stock (no change there) that they airbrushed their presenters and hoped we would buy their pictures...:mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

I remember that, cant remember how much they were selling them for though.

Could you imagine waking up to a beaming Denise hanging over your bed!!

Or Brushing your teeth with Alan and Barry beaming back at you instead of a mirror.

Remember the cling film stuff that you wrapped around and around various parts of your bod and you waited all day to measure half an inch less round your arm?

Whatever happened to that? :mysmilie_701:

Remember the cling film stuff that you wrapped around and around various parts of your bod and you waited all day to measure half an inch less round your arm?

Whatever happened to that? :mysmilie_701:

Oooh I remember that - I sent mine back :mysmilie_17:

I remember when Loen used to model swimwear

when Linda Lusardi had her own skin scare range, whatever happened to that; did they run out of eddlewiess :mysmilie_81:

Latest posts

Back