Come and see what I've got!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sweetpea

Registered Shopper
Right folks....thought it's about time I showed you me wares!

Apologies in advance if the piccies are a bit rubbish.........

Here goes......

DSCN1204.jpg
[/IMG]
Mystic Topaz bought on openeing night for £20.....lovely,I like this.

Last edited:
:) Im useless at photos ,ive only managed to geti mine as far as my profile box,i think i to had the mystic topaz ring on launch weekend its lovely isnt it?? look forward to your pics

yay, well done :jump:

You can re-size them in photobucket before you copy the link - I think you click on the photo to open it, and then click on the re-size tab along the top of the photo and chose which size you want :D

i got that ring too sweetpea its gorgeous am on the hunt for earrings pendant and bracelet to match now lol :D

I've got quite a few more to show you yet but I cannot work out how to get them a bit smaller.

Soooo........do I just post the HUMUNGOUS pics:eek:

or shall I keep trying to get 'em smaller??

You decide....do you like 'em big or small?;)

Big it is then!

DSCN1197.jpg

White Topaz pendant £14.....quite sparkly to my surprise,will look better with a tan!

DSCN1199.jpg

Citrine £11 lovely warm,blossom honey colour,again more sparkly than I expected.

DSCN1205.jpg

Garnet £11....I had previously considered garnet to be a bit dull,how wrong was I...love it!

Attachments

• DSCN1203.jpg
    DSCN1203.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCN1206.jpg
    DSCN1206.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
How did that work?.....gosh I'm confuddled!!!:rolleyes:

DSCN1203.jpg

Swiss Blue topaz in rose gold £22......the topaz from rocks is so sparkly!

DSCN1207.jpg
Blue Topaz and marcasite,can't quite believe that I managed to nab this beauty for £8.....so different to what I would normally wear but I love it,wearing as I type!

DSCN1209.jpg

Multi gem pendant £9...I like it but not sure I'm keeping as yet,the amethyst dangles between my not so impressive boobies!

DSCN1206.jpg

Russett pearl £11....very different for me,sits nicely close to the finger

I think that's all folks.........goodness it's been hard work!!:D

Apologies for my nails...now if I don't buy anything else I could afford to get them done!

Well done sweetpea - you have some lovely pieces :)

I would never have gone for the blue topaz and marcasite ring if i had seen it on Rocks but it looks lovely seeing it on your finger :)

Great pics! loved the size and the ring in the first pic - the others I am just getting my eyeglass in to see!!!:D:D only joking:D

Latest posts

Back