Blah Blah Blah

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L

Lee Jones

Guest Shopper
I know this post will not go down well with some 'avid' viewers - but having just watched Ray waste near on 5 minutes of airtime without selling a single item, is it really necessary to introduce every member of the crew, ask chatters to update the presenter on the Rugby score (only to keep apologising if she gets anyone into trouble for going of the topic of jewellery!) plus go on about how were 'going to get straight on' only to keep squabbling on about nonsense...

Where has the woman come from?

Anyway, luckily for Steve, ONLY 9 minutes into the hour and the first bidder is in on an auction, must be raking the profits in on £22!

:mysmilie_701:

I got banned in the Rocks TV chat room for saying that I did not like Carol by Sarah, I don't think they like anyone to dislike anything they do.

Ray is from GemsTV she was rubbish on there as well. They do appear to have a very bad selection of presenters.

I had to physically cringe yesterday at Rod Jinks, he did this very embarrassing trip to the gems bar????? He went over to the other desk and acted like something was wrong with him, I sat there shrinking into the sofa with my hands on my face! My hubby just looked across at me and said 'If he worked for me I'd sack him' :mysmilie_61:

I had to physically cringe yesterday at Rod Jinks, he did this very embarrassing trip to the gems bar????? He went over to the other desk and acted like something was wrong with him, I sat there shrinking into the sofa with my hands on my face! My hubby just looked across at me and said 'If he worked for me I'd sack him' :mysmilie_61:

He was always rubbish on Gems TV, thought we had seen the last of him when they got rid of him, think he would be better off as a red coat at Butlins.

I know this post will not go down well with some 'avid' viewers - but having just watched Ray waste near on 5 minutes of airtime without selling a single item, is it really necessary to introduce every member of the crew, ask chatters to update the presenter on the Rugby score (only to keep apologising if she gets anyone into trouble for going of the topic of jewellery!) plus go on about how were 'going to get straight on' only to keep squabbling on about nonsense...

Where has the woman come from?

Anyway, luckily for Steve, ONLY 9 minutes into the hour and the first bidder is in on an auction, must be raking the profits in on £22!

:mysmilie_701:

Only 5 minutes??? Have seen it be 15 minutes before an auction comes on!!!!

Yes I have to admit I am not a fan of his humour.

i find rod cringworthy too, sure he's a lovely man but i don't get his humour either.
never liked watching him on gemstv either, but i guess others must like him

I got banned in the Rocks TV chat room for saying that I did not like Carol by Sarah, I don't think they like anyone to dislike anything they do.
Ray is from GemsTV she was rubbish on there as well. They do appear to have a very bad selection of presenters.

i saw that gene, i think it was because you questioned sarah about their jewellery being original. I've seen items on rockstv that i saw on qvc years ago. You were also rather rude though gene and i do think you owe sarah an appology.

I love Rod, he seems to be a very gentle soul. He's just got a touch of embarrassing uncle syndrome. I can't think of any bloke who doesn't have this in one form or another :mysmilie_12: :mysmilie_61: xxx

I do think some of the 'drival' may simply be them asking her to stall a little for some prob or other especially when its 10 mins or over....
As for you Gene you were extremely rude to chatters and Sarah and cajoling the whole chat into uproar..with that sort of behaviour what do you expect?

[QUOTE=mamamoomoo;352318]I do think some of the 'drival' may simply be them asking her to stall a little for some prob or other especially when its 10 mins or over....
As for you Gene you were extremely rude to chatters and Sarah and cajoling the whole chat into uproar..with that sort of behaviour what do you expect?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you're right MMMM or may I call you moomoo? :mysmilie_61: If it was anything else no doubt it would be better rehearsed. :mysmilie_82: xxx

I may be wrong because I have only watched intermittently but could this be because they've moved to a new format and are still finding their feet?

Yawn!

Are you STILL banging on about being "banned" from chat when you had it on authority from Sarah that you were not banned. Did you not bother to read the entire other thread which you posted about this subject? Did you try live help to see why you couldn't log in, or did you just not bother and continue to slag rocks.tv off on here at every available opportunity?

Please change the record. You were extremely rude. If you were banned, which I strongly doubt, you deserved to be.

When you say they do appear to have a very bad selection of presenters, I would under normal circumstances ask you to be more specific. I don't think rocks.tv can do anything right in your eyes so I'm not going to bother asking as I am totally disinterested in your opinion!

The answer is very simple - if you hate it that much, DON'T WATCH!

:mysmilie_11:

Message for Sazza

It seems if you close one topic, biggene hijacks someone elses with the same old drivel...........yawn!

Yawn!

Are you STILL banging on about being "banned" from chat when you had it on authority from Sarah that you were not banned. Did you not bother to read the entire other thread which you posted about this subject? Did you try live help to see why you couldn't log in, or did you just not bother and continue to slag rocks.tv off on here at every available opportunity?

Please change the record. You were extremely rude. If you were banned, which I strongly doubt, you deserved to be.

When you say they do appear to have a very bad selection of presenters, I would under normal circumstances ask you to be more specific. I don't think rocks.tv can do anything right in your eyes so I'm not going to bother asking as I am totally disinterested in your opinion!

The answer is very simple - if you hate it that much, DON'T WATCH!

:mysmilie_11:

There was another incident with biggene in the Rocks chat a few days ago and given how rude he was to Sarah it wouldn't surprise me if he has now been banned from the chat.

As I said on another thread earlier I don't think debating the issue on here is appropriate and biggene should contact Rocks for clarification.

I feel sorry for Steve trying to build up a new business, both Rod and Rae were very childish tonight

Hi Everyone,

Just to say we were experiencing lots of technical problems last night and the presenters were simply trying to stay on air instead of going to long ad breaks.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards

Sarah

Personally, I think it is a nice gesture on the part of the presenter to introduce the rest of the 'team' - they are not the only person working, and we do tend to see, or hear other people, names mentioned during the day, so it is nice to know who they are talking about. It also draws the others into the 'frame' as it were and we get to know them as well. Eg, Laura, 'Baby' Jake, Adam, Chloe to name three.

As for the 'humour' which some people have taken offence to - well, humour is totally subjective and everyone's taste is different. There is nothing which can be done to change that.

As has already been said, if you dislike all the presenters that much, then don't watch; if there are certain presenters only who you don't like, well turn them off as well, or, turn the sound off.

The decision is yours..........

Hi Everyone,

Just to say we were experiencing lots of technical problems last night and the presenters were simply trying to stay on air instead of going to long ad breaks.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards

Sarah

Would it not be an idea to maybe play some pre-recorded presentations (so long as the call centre is not the technical problem) ... instead of having presenters waffle on, making fools of themselves and loosing precious viewers who are turning over in a cringe fashion?

Personally, I think it is a nice gesture on the part of the presenter to introduce the rest of the 'team' - they are not the only person working, and we do tend to see, or hear other people, names mentioned during the day, so it is nice to know who they are talking about. It also draws the others into the 'frame' as it were and we get to know them as well. Eg, Laura, 'Baby' Jake, Adam, Chloe to name three.

As for the 'humour' which some people have taken offence to - well, humour is totally subjective and everyone's taste is different. There is nothing which can be done to change that.

As has already been said, if you dislike all the presenters that much, then don't watch; if there are certain presenters only who you don't like, well turn them off as well, or, turn the sound off.

The decision is yours..........

I must remember next time me and the wifey are down the Tesco, to ask the checkout assistant, if he or she could give the trolley pushers, shelve stackers, floor managers, assistant managers, general managers, cig sellers - a name check, as of course it's not just the checkout assistant who works there, and we do hear other peoples names being shouted out over the tannoy!

:mysmilie_61:

The saying if you don't like the presenters turn over is rather tiresom in my opinion, judging by the forum posts - there seem's to be more people who don't like than do like the said presenters...

I joined this forum for the help ,advice , friends i have made etc...but lately its just not a place i want to be any more .. ive been watching, reading etc and quite frankly theres too much negativity these days ... the fun days seem to have gone , just seems to be back biting etc .. not a happy place any more .. im all for freedom of speech .You cant please everyone all the time and quite frankly i dont see why the "Bennetts "have to. Having met them a few times and the presenters you couldnt meet a more genuine and likeable family and to be honest they bend over backwards to help and to provide everything possible for their customers etc ,OK so it still has a few tecchie problems etc and isnt 100% perfect (then again who and what is ??)its still an excellent place to get your jewellery at good prices ,i for one havent shopped anywheres else . If i dont like something , or someone doing anything silly or what ever then i mute ,turnover its simple really,i wouldnt want to disrespect people by writing about them. To be honest i wish that was all i had to worry about is to how people are behaving on the web or tv . I 'll take it in my stride and enjoy what i want and mute what i dont ... ill enjoy my bling and watch or not watch,lifes too short .

I joined this forum for the help ,advice , friends i have made etc...but lately its just not a place i want to be any more .. ive been watching, reading etc and quite frankly theres too much negativity these days ... the fun days seem to have gone , just seems to be back biting etc .. not a happy place any more ..

..ill enjoy my bling and watch or not watch,lifes too short .
Well the same goes for the forum, if you don't enjoy it here anymore..... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back