Happy bling!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

PrincessRacer

Guest Shopper
Right, so haven't done this for ages, so here's some pics of me recently acquired bling!!! ...you may notice a trend...and yes I need more wrists!! lol!!!

Oh, by the way, I have to say Thanks to my beautiful wonderful Hubby for agreeing to model some of the pieces for me....no my arms aren't that hairy!! lol!!! Basically, if you can't see a tattoo, that arm ain't mine!!!!!

Photo0162.jpg

Photo0163.jpg

Photo0164.jpg

Photo0165.jpg

That one is blue sandstone, and it doesn't really come accross in the pic, but it sparkles like you wouldn't believe!!!

Very pretty PR. One in particular has caught my eye! What's the one top right - it looks like Pearls mixed with something else? Very nice indeedie!

Photo0166.jpg

Photo0175.jpg

Photo0174.jpg

This one is actually a 16 inch necklace!! Works beautifully wrapped round twice as a bracelet and looks really delicate...one of my faves!

I didn't see the bit about your hubby modelling at first - must have been dazzled by all the jewels - your arms gave me a shock! :D

I have the amethyst bracelet too & it's fab. Enjoy your haul.

Photo0168.jpg

Photo0167.jpg

Photo0177.jpg

That is my illusion set diamond ring. The diamonds are good quality, so even when the surround and they are a bit mucky, you can't tell they are illusion set. Beautiful!

Photo0181.jpg

And this is THAT Ruby ring that I have been telling anyone that will listen about!!!! It's for me mam for her's and me Dad's 40th wedding anniv (ruby, and 4 of them so 1 for each decade). Just over 3 carats over the 4 stones and cost me £49!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was expecting something you can't see through for love nor money and was a hot pink type colour, which would have been fine as me mam loves ANY ruby, but the above is what I got!! I was GOBSMACKED when I openned the box and saw that colour!!!! Happy PR!! Lol!!!

Very pretty PR. One in particular has caught my eye! What's the one top right - it looks like Pearls mixed with something else? Very nice indeedie!

Sorry, Meesh, only just saw your comment!!

That's pearls with little nuggets of peridot, citrine and SQ. Really cute, and the silver that it's all set into is little interlinked hearts!! Ahhhh bless!! hee hee!!!

Wow PR, some gorgeous things there! I guess we've all got a bit lazy about our piccies, can't believe we both went for it simultaneously!
There's a few things there I wouldn't mind rehoming lol!
Love the sandstone bracelet in particular, enjoy all your blingy goodies!

Sorry, Meesh, only just saw your comment!!

That's pearls with little nuggets of peridot, citrine and SQ. Really cute, and the silver that it's all set into is little interlinked hearts!! Ahhhh bless!! hee hee!!!

Is it the same one in Pearly Queen's thread or different? I suspect from your description that it's not the same one? It's so pretty - I have a sneaking suspicion it may look better on you rather than your hubby though! No disrespect to your hubby of course because he sure can wear pearls!!!! :mysmilie_697:

You know, he is one of those lucky people that can wear anything and look fabulous!! Lol!!!

...but yes, it looks TONS better on me!!! hee hee!!!

Brilliant, PR, thanks for sharing them all with us. I think it always helps when you can see things modelled - hairy arms or no lol. My daughter's off next week, so I will see about putting some of my recent purchases on here, altho I'm no techie but I sure dort will be able to figure it out lol.

Great PR, I can't do rigid bangles so really envy you the zebra agate. :mysmilie_698: xxx

I want want want want want the solid bangles , especially the agate ones . I am resisting at the moment as DS has sent some of his trip monies to Mongolia (as they are facing the worst winter in30+ years -50 tempreature with the majority of the nomads herds dropping dead in the countryside ,) so Im economising to make it up . But thank you for posting some lovely pictures and wear them in good health . When I can find the camera and leaern to operate it one handed I willpost the Moonstone collar/necklace I got fro wedding anniversary . It is so beautiful

I think we need to start a new trend of OHs modelling the bling - Mr Prince Racer is a brilliant sport! Made me laugh.

Lovely lovely things but that ruby ring is the one that's doing it for me..... what a bargain

Thanks for posting the pics

Latest posts

Back