Steve's been working so hard...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L

Lee Jones

Guest Shopper
...that he's lost weight, and his shirt doesn't fit anymore!

:mysmilie_61:

Yes Steve has lost some weight over the past couple of months,he's allready admitted he's on a diet and doing well with it too :)

Everyone seems to be on a diet at the moment - just wish I had the will power!! :mysmilie_17: I promised myself at the new year, that i would cut back on all the things that are deemed bad for you, and have I? can I? no, I have absolutely nil point in the will power department! Which really annoys me, as i gave up smoking 5 years ago - without an patches or medical help whatsover, (Unlike my old man who was patched up to the nines, and nicotine gum chewing, like a demented old fresian! lol) that was a mere doddle - even giving up biting the nails, a breeze - but attempting to loose a couple of stone - Imballypossible! I need a good kicking up the butt!!

So my hats go off to all those presenters who are doing so admirably in the shedding of weight! I should actually use them as inspiration - I have got to do something about it, before the spring! (find a desert island, with absolutely no temptations!!) Wel done.:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82: xxxxxxx

havent seen Steve for ages. I must dip into Rocks and have another look. I watched a bit of pre-taped stuff the other morning but havent seen anything live for ages. I just need to weld my wallet into a padlocked corner or the pussycats will be going without food!

Latest posts

Back