Again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swankypants

Registered Shopper
Pick Of The Day [again] is a Halogen Oven [again] and there are huge queue's [again] and Andy is gobsmacked [again] about the range of food an oven can cook [again]. He believes [again] that it won't last until last chance [again].

Paul is plugging his books [again].

It's like groundhog day [again].
:mysmilie_81:

LOL, so true, its like the sodding twilight zone every day now. Hey guess what the Blockbuster is tomorrow......the vibrapower Max......havent seen that for maybe a week :p

So all the fat that drains from the meat in the halogen is ok to make gravy with then?

The other day they were showing drained off fat in a jug and making all these yukkie noises about it :confused:

I'm waiting for the Pollyfiller to come round again (Eyesential):mysmilie_697:

Does anyone know if Ideal world sell comfortable shoes that fit any foot ?

Long shot I know...... I'm looking for an outfit I can dress up as well as dress down, it needs to take me from day to evening and also be suitable for the days I do the school run before lunching in the Riviera.....I did say it was a long shot.......did I mention because of my rare metabolic rate I can be a size 6 in the morning but bloon to a size 36 by the time I go to bed, so I have to look equally stunning at both ends of the scale. :mysmilie_81:

I'm looking out for a sewing machine that comes with a 300 year warranty but it must thread itself.

Long shot I know...... I'm looking for an outfit I can dress up as well as dress down, it needs to take me from day to evening and also be suitable for the days I do the school run before lunching in the Riviera.....I did say it was a long shot.......did I mention because of my rare metabolic rate I can be a size 6 in the morning but bloon to a size 36 by the time I go to bed, so I have to look equally stunning at both ends of the scale. :mysmilie_81:

be sure to tune in for Bobo :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back