Taken The Plunge

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
I've never bought anything from this channel before though I do enjoy watching. Anyway, the other night I bought a pair of white gold, moonstone and diamond studs. I love faceted moonstone so am looking forward to seeing them irl. I so hope they're nice as they only cost £25!.

:QUOTE=calico;353132]I've never bought anything from this channel before though I do enjoy watching. Anyway, the other night I bought a pair of white gold, moonstone and diamond studs. I love faceted moonstone so am looking forward to seeing them irl. I so hope they're nice as they only cost £25!.[/QUOTE]

I thought you had brought lots of rings from here calico and had them valued, have I got this wrong or was it another channel?

Just had a thought perhaps you are not the Calico that posts on Rocks.tv :mysmilie_34:

Last edited:
I thought you had brought lots of rings from here calico and had them valued, have I got this wrong or was it another channel?

I think the Rocks 'Calico' is somebody else nanpam, is not an uncommon forum name choice......peeps with tortie cats etc. :)

I think the Rocks 'Calico' is somebody else nanpam, is not an uncommon forum name choice......peeps with tortie cats etc. :)

Thanks kitten just realised I've probably got it wrong! :mysmilie_81: I think I'll go back to bed! :mysmilie_697:

Thanks kitten just realised I've probably got it wrong! :mysmilie_81: I think I'll go back to bed! :mysmilie_697:

There are several people on Rocks with very similar, or even virtually identical names to folk on here, is very confusing trying to remember which is which! :mysmilie_697:
There's also someone on Rocks who tends to be called 'kitten', which I find especially confusing, though confusing me doesn't take much admittedly....! :mysmilie_17:

:QUOTE=calico;353132]I've never bought anything from this channel before though I do enjoy watching. Anyway, the other night I bought a pair of white gold, moonstone and diamond studs. I love faceted moonstone so am looking forward to seeing them irl. I so hope they're nice as they only cost £25!.

Just had a thought perhaps you are not the Calico that posts on Rocks.tv :mysmilie_34:
[/QUOTE]

Yes i thought it was the same person too.

Hi Calico

Hi, I'm pleased you have made your first purchase from rocks and I hope you really love the earrings when you receive them. I bought the same pair last month and they are beautiful, the faceting really works and the schiller plays well in the light. I've had compliments from people at work when I wear them, I team them up with my favourite bracelet which is squre shaped cabochon cut moonstones set in silver.
Hope to hear how you like your earrings! :mysmilie_348:

Hi, I'm pleased you have made your first purchase from rocks and I hope you really love the earrings when you receive them. I bought the same pair last month and they are beautiful, the faceting really works and the schiller plays well in the light. I've had compliments from people at work when I wear them, I team them up with my favourite bracelet which is squre shaped cabochon cut moonstones set in silver.
Hope to hear how you like your earrings! :mysmilie_348:

I received them this morning! I'm pretty chuffed when you consider how much they cost and since I've been watching this channel I have to say how amazed I am at some of the prices too.
I switch between TJC and Rocks TV now and don't really bother with Gems at all.
As for QVC's jewellery prices.....:mysmilie_81:

Latest posts

Back