B Charming???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
Been watching the deals that are not on wheels on gemstv 2 - and Fi selling the new B Charming range - all i can say is a massive YUK! it all looks dull and tinny - and the ones with the stones do not have any lustre - they all look like they have come out of a lucky bag (jamboree bag) bin bag, but whatever bag they have come out of - they all look totally tacky!

I have seen some amazing charms on other channels, sorry gems i wouldnt fork out the prices gems are asking for the ones you are attempting to sell, they lack a certain something, and they just do not cut the mustard :mysmilie_697:

And it says it all when Fi is offering for £14.99 a FAUX leather bracelet - FAUX leather!!!! to start your collection on!! and according to Fi, that is a lot cheaper than other jewellery channels are offering - well I am sorry Fi, But I havent noticed any other jewellery channels trying to off load FAUX LEATHER bracelets for "Customers" to put their charms upon!!!!! (Faux leather - back in the early 1970s my auntie bought a faux leather 3 piece suite - all the so called leather called peeled off before it reached 1971!!:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:) so faux leather, i am guessing its PVC or some other form plastic - not made to last then? I am just stunned at the levels the presenters are pushed to, to sell stuff - some of it better than others - but i just wish they would leave selling stuff, for selling stuffs sake well alone! :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

the B charming charms are actually really nice, and slightly classier than other channels IMO.

:mysmilie_348: Gemdreamer - I think what probably put me off, was the faux leather bracelet effort, and the fact that, someone had crammed all the charms onto it - it looked confusing and imho messy - i think that in the case of yesterdays presenting the faux leather bracelet - less was definately more - and i didnt mean to cause offence with my rant. xx

I'm not keen on any of the charms currently being sold on any of these channels, I've not seen these 'B' ones on Gems but have seen some on the other sides, why do they have to jump on the bandwagon, if your really into this wouldn't you just go for the Pandora ones? :mysmilie_81:

The only one that I have seen that I would have entertained was at Covent Garden, I bought a ring from the lady and she had these style bracelets (but proper silver) and some of the most beautiful charms to go on them, I'll see if I've still got the card in my purse with her details on.:mysmilie_696:

:mysmilie_348: Gemdreamer - I think what probably put me off, was the faux leather bracelet effort, and the fact that, someone had crammed all the charms onto it - it looked confusing and imho messy - i think that in the case of yesterdays presenting the faux leather bracelet - less was definately more - and i didnt mean to cause offence with my rant. xx

no offence cause persian, i agree that fauz leather is not a good thing! and gemstv don't always present their items too well! :)

I'm not keen on any of the charms currently being sold on any of these channels, I've not seen these 'B' ones on Gems but have seen some on the other sides, why do they have to jump on the bandwagon, if your really into this wouldn't you just go for the Pandora ones? :mysmilie_81:

The only one that I have seen that I would have entertained was at Covent Garden, I bought a ring from the lady and she had these style bracelets (but proper silver) and some of the most beautiful charms to go on them, I'll see if I've still got the card in my purse with her details on.:mysmilie_696:

hi reddwarf, i generally do go for the pandora charms as i have a pandora bracelet. Gemstv have a few nice charms though too which fit the pandora bracelets and look nice on it, and go quite well with my pandora charms. I chose the 2 gemstv ones as they were gemstone charms (whole charm gemstone), which pandora don't do.
I agree that alot of the charms from places jumping on the pandora/thomas sabo bandwaggon are not great!

Last edited:
:mysmilie_348: Gemdreamer, then you would love this ladies charms....even I was tempted and I'm not into this really,:mysmilie_697: the website isn't great but if you contact her she probably could send you some pics, really beautiful glass and some are whole like the gems. :mysmilie_701:

http://www.joyhelyerbeads.com/index.html

:mysmilie_348: Gemdreamer, then you would love this ladies charms....even I was tempted and I'm not into this really,:mysmilie_697: the website isn't great but if you contact her she probably could send you some pics, really beautiful glass and some are whole like the gems. :mysmilie_701:

http://www.joyhelyerbeads.com/index.html

Those glass beads are absolutely beautiful - love the colours!! really vibrant, and make your mouth water!!! Love them - now thats what i am looking for in the meaning of unique, and different - thanks RD! ; )

Your welcome PG! On her stall she had some whoppers, one that sticks in my mind looked like the top of the TajMahal, in swirls of red, that was stunning! :mysmilie_374:

Your welcome PG! On her stall she had some whoppers, one that sticks in my mind looked like the top of the TajMahal, in swirls of red, that was stunning! :mysmilie_374:

HI RD, now when you mentioned that she has some Whoppers!! I trust we are talking charms here!! :mysmilie_61: :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17: xxx (sorry, couldnt resist that!! lol)

Latest posts

Back