URGENT!!!! Buying at a price higher than you are prepared to pay.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
I have £30 in my bank account, and want something and I think it will go for £1 on a megadrop. They are going to go fast, but want to know if it doesnt megadrop and sells for about £200, will they send it to me, or wont they send it to me until the funds are collected? I dont really want it if it is £200!

I would imagine that they won't send until funds have cleared from your account but the bid would be legally binding, so don't bid unless you are prepared to pay the going / end price price for an item.

I placed a bid on the website for something on saturday night.It was a mega drop but i was told i had not won.I think mega drops are abit of a con really.

There not a con. But if you put a web bid in, let say £20 and it was at £100 and it dropped to £1 you wouldnt get it. Your bid ha to be higher than the 'now at price' when it drops to £1. Dont you think otherwie it would be unfair, and everyone would go on the web and bid £1 for everything?

There not a con, you just have to be quick! Ive got a wirele keyboard and mouse for £1. A pack of 25 watercolours for £1 and a Seal CD player and converter for £1.

The goods that tend to mega drop are usually low priced stuff anyways - you mention a wireless keyboard and mouse, 25 watercolours and Seal CD player...these can be bought on regular drops for under £30...they ain't going to let anything of any great value go for a quid.

dd

Thank thunderstorm. They sold a Sony Vaio netbook (p11zq) for £1 twice, which is currently on www.argos.co.uk for £849.99. Ive seen a 1ct diamon ding go for £1 before, and that sound speaker thing DID go for £1 which usually sells for £80. You obviously dont watch much.

Thank thunderstorm. They sold a Sony Vaio netbook (p11zq) for £1 twice, which is currently on www.argos.co.uk for £849.99. Ive seen a 1ct diamon ding go for £1 before, and that sound speaker thing DID go for £1 which usually sells for £80. You obviously dont watch much.
I watch as often as i can but my jaw dropped to the floor when i saw a laptop worth over £800 sell for £1

No wonder there was only 2 up for grabs :mysmilie_61:

I didnt see the Acer one but on the 1st weekend of megadrops I saw the Sony Vaio go for £1 with Dean Wilson (Quantity of 4) and the next time I saw it was the week after that with Peter Simon (Quantity of 5).

I wanted one!! :D

I think bid tv's price for it is fair.

Argos £849.99
Sainsburys £799.99
Amazon £599.99

Bid tv (usually) £449.99

It is the smallest netbook in the UK apparently.

They sell other netbooks which are a rip off, as they are much cheaper online, but I cant find a better price for the p11zq I'm affraid! :)

Oh, sorry! I miss-understood. I agree with £850. You could get a top of the range laptop with that!

Latest posts

Back