Elisa Portelli

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Isn't Elisa a lovely breath of fresh air? She doesn't shout, she doesn't go on about High Street prices, she doesn't go on about Cheryl Cole and Breton T Shirts, she is so down to earth and a pleasure to watch.

Don't these other female presenters realise that we don't need the rubbish and histrionics and if they were just natural like Elisa they would be far more trustworthy? Let the jewellery do the talking because nobody gives a flying fig if it's in fashion, if it's similar to what a flipping pop singer who can't sing wears or even what price you would allegedly pay in Bond Street! If we like it and can afford it we'll buy it - SIMPLE!

Although I doubt she is that keen to add ibuy to her resume, some of the toot they sold was proper shady, the trust thing would become questionable :mysmilie_11:

That said she is a good presenter in that she manages to keep the viewer entertained without all the old bull. :mysmilie_696:

Although I doubt she is that keen to add ibuy to her resume, some of the toot they sold was proper shady, the trust thing would become questionable :mysmilie_11:

That said she is a good presenter in that she manages to keep the viewer entertained without all the old bull. :mysmilie_696:

They did have some excellent quality goods. :)
We took the plunge and got quite a lot of their watches, things for the house and even one of their Plasma TV bundles. It's all still in excellent condition. :mysmilie_697:

:mysmilie_61: Good choices! You may not have faired so well should you have gone for an autographed item or a Tiffany & Co bracelet :mysmilie_61:

If only we could have John Hammond come to presenter with her! Would be a good laugh. If anyone remembers the pair on bid-up.tv and iBuy :)

Sadly, and I am sad but that would be a HUGE mistake IMO John has gone down a funny road, Elisa is just F A B U L O U S !

:mysmilie_34: Sorry but I must be in the minority. I find her a bit loud at times and she gabbles a bit - I sometimes have trouble following what she's saying when she gets going. I turned on tonight and she was making a loud gabbling noise - just talking complete gibberish!! Sorry but I find her a bit of a turn off, although I'm sure she's a nice person....:mysmilie_11:

:mysmilie_34: Sorry but I must be in the minority. I find her a bit loud at times and she gabbles a bit - I sometimes have trouble following what she's saying when she gets going. I turned on tonight and she was making a loud gabbling noise - just talking complete gibberish!! Sorry but I find her a bit of a turn off, although I'm sure she's a nice person....:mysmilie_11:

Was she on again tonight? That's unusual to be working in the afternoon and at night too.

It's that "get to the top of search engines" stuff :( a real shame as john was a real shopping telly talant.

I like EP but I have to agree, she does gabble a bit at times. Although this morning she is pronouncing words more carefully, e.g. she always said 'for ya' and 'for yaself' but today she's actually saying the word 'you' as it should be said and sounds much better. She obviosly reads this forum because she mentioned the references to Fizz not doing texts...... :mysmilie_11:Gawd, she must think we're such a pedantic bunch of mares. :mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back