Imagine you're a tanzanite....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

glitterbug

Registered Shopper
The creepy Mr Lavers has just invited himself into the ladies' heads and asked us to imagine that wearing a tanzanite pendant would make us feel as if we were that high quality stone. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a purple oval. :mysmilie_287:
I do think they have some good designs these days but I just can't watch him. He really makes me feel ill.......

I'll stop beating about the bush... he gives me the dry boak.:mysmilie_1456:

Actually I have to admit that I find him creepy too! Yesterday he was going on about how a woman wearing a low neck top may feel exposed! He went on to say if they put on the pendant he was trying to sell then that would make them feel better! It wouldn't have covered a pimple so how he got that idea I'll never know :mysmilie_17: Sorry but I found that just a little pervy!

The creepy Mr Lavers has just invited himself into the ladies' heads and asked us to imagine that wearing a tanzanite pendant would make us feel as if we were that high quality stone. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a purple oval. :mysmilie_287:
I do think they have some good designs these days but I just can't watch him. He really makes me feel ill.......

I'll stop beating about the bush... he gives me the dry boak.:mysmilie_1456:

Ooh I feel better now I know that I'm not the only one!! I find him REALLY creepy....unnerving in fact. I've just posted a new thread on here saying the same thing....eeerrrrruuuuggggghhhh!!!!!!!!!! :mysmilie_701:

Ooh I feel better now I know that I'm not the only one!! I find him REALLY creepy....unnerving in fact. I've just posted a new thread on here saying the same thing....eeerrrrruuuuggggghhhh!!!!!!!!!! :mysmilie_701:

When I used to commute to and from from London there'd be many that he reminds me of, on the trains. Could make just two people make for a crowded carriage, if yah git mah drift! Even worse if it was three, I preferred to have my sandwiches for lunch, not be the filling for breakfast (mornings were the worst, I really can't imagine why) :mysmilie_17: xxx

Latest posts

Back