Stephanie Beacham Glow Skincare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:D

I was actually tempted by some of this but I simply refuse to pay astronomical P&P for each individual item. Why do they have some stuff capped and others not?

Caught part of this and the woman said, oh I have been friend's with Stephanie for years. Five years ago I noticed her skin was not looking as good.

But Stephanie was promoting and working for Clientele on QVC a few years back. So who is lying???????

Loved the clip when Stephanie said people think I have had work done. Yes you have dear.

Oh and in the BB house the stuff she was using was Guerlain skincare, easy to recognise the blue pots with gold lids.

Stephanie Beacham is obviously just a 'face' for this brand. She cannot even be bothered to appear on IW on a regular basis, preferring to allow one of the Nolans and Gillian Taylforth to do the job she, I am sure, is being paid well to do.
If she truly believed in the product, she would make time to extol it's virtues on tv.
The people behind this brand are just using her as an advertising feature, a means of selling the range. She doesn't need to actually use the product!

It's surprising how many celebrity beauties are married to or dating plastic surgeons....coincidence? :mysmilie_1532:

i met him on a dating site and imagined him to be big and strong enough to carry me up to bed...

turned out he was 73 and dedicated to bonsai trees :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back