Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
On today - and this time, it is definitely a genuine clearance. Just saw 4.5ct AAA tanzy ring go for £899! (Victoria said they are moving into new studio next week.)

I've just watched for a while and imo their "Clearance" prices are similar to what would be regarded as a normal price on other channels! They may be reduced prices to them but only because their normal prices are so ridiculously high. Sorry but I haven't seen anything to make me rush to the phone. Oh and talking about the phone, what a shame they have such a total disregard for their web buyers that they aren't allowed to buy online today - shame on you R & C!

Have to admit, just seen a multi sapphire bracelet with a decent carat weight going for a pretty reasonable price.

Have to admit, just seen a multi sapphire bracelet with a decent carat weight going for a pretty reasonable price.

Wow, Klos - coming from you, that must have been the bargain of the century! :mysmilie_17:

Victoria did explain that the reason why it's 'phone only is because they are trying to clear stock. Web buyers can put items in their baskets and then delete them or just not check out, in which case the item goes back into stock.

Wow, Klos - coming from you, that must have been the bargain of the century! :mysmilie_17:

Victoria did explain that the reason why it's 'phone only is because they are trying to clear stock. Web buyers can put items in their baskets and then delete them or just not check out, in which case the item goes back into stock.

Well, I wouldn;'t go that far Miss Magpie :mysmilie_61: It was around 18 carats and it went for £299. Much as I love sapphires the colour combination wasn't to my taste. For what you were getting I do think it was a reasonable price though.

Right I need a lie down now after saying that! :mysmilie_17:

Blimey, I reckon Krosbint's blood pressure has fallen off the roof and hit the ground! xxxx :mysmilie_698:

Who are you and why are your masquarading as our Klos?

*Rushes down to the blood donation centre to give a generous helping to restore KB back to her former negatively disposed self*

1.gif

Do my eyes deceive me or has the "negatively disposed" person had a personality transplant and found something positive to say about rocksanco! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back