A little help please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JackJ

Registered Shopper
Hi There
My other half is glued to these channels and is dropping hints that she wants a Kunsite (sorry if that isn’t how you spell it) ring for her birthday.
I have watched the channels and they have given me no clue as to what price one should expect to pay for what. I have looked elsewhere and found the prices to be extremely sporadic and am still none the wiser.
I feel that the shopping channels are the best place to buy from, my wife certainly thinks so. But which one? They all seem the same. A little help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
Jack

Why not give up an evening, get a nice bottle of bubbly and a big box of chocolates and sit down with her to watch so she can choose her own???

Then you pay and - bingo! Job done!!

:mysmilie_17:

Welcome to the forum Jack. I'm not sure if Gems have shown much Kunzite recently on live auctions
and so have just looked on their website where there is a selection.
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/search.jsp?colourScheme=9&category=all&searchtext=kunzite

Best prices are usually in Clearance and highest in the Shop category, but if your lady wants a
deeper pink then prices do rise accordingly.....unfortunately! Good luck in your quest.

Latest posts

Back