Mind your ears Meeshoo!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
I won't start on Paul Laver's other charms as we already have two threads devoted to him personally, but having been tempted into the sale thingy (which is very good by the way), I managed to survive a few minutes until he described Alexandrite as Russian Quartz - don't think I need to say any more except that I politely turned the telly over. :mysmilie_73: xxx

Are they now going for under-rating instead of over-rating (after you know what with coloured diamonds). :mysmilie_61:

Can't wait until he sells some diamonds - will they be South African Quartz? :mysmilie_61:

Now, Meeshoo, any chance of borrowing that Russian Quartz ring in your avatar? :mysmilie_17:

Is this the smarmy geezer that teaches others how to become the worlds highest paid presenters on shopping telly? :mysmilie_81:

Mmmmmmmmm :mysmilie_34:

Lesson 1: If you're selling something - understand your product.

Lesson 2: Give correct and accurate information to the consumer.

Lesson 3: Modify your training to reflect the above.

Right, off to polish my rare rare rare Russian Quartz collection.

:mysmilie_687:

Is this the smarmy geezer that teaches others how to become the worlds highest paid presenters on shopping telly? :mysmilie_81:

Mmmmmmmmm :mysmilie_34:

Lesson 1: If you're selling something - understand your product.

Lesson 2: Give correct and accurate information to the consumer.

Lesson 3: Modify your training to reflect the above.

Right, off to polish my rare rare rare Russian Quartz collection.

:mysmilie_687:

You may be interested to know that they're having this sale thingy for another day (and it is quite good). Listed for tomorrow is a whole hour of quartz so, you never know, you might be able to improve upon your collection for a fraction of the cost. :mysmilie_17: xxxx

Tempting tempting tempting - I thank you Mrs Bargey! I will be at home tomorrow afternoon so let's hope that coincides with the Quartz sale! :)

Latest posts

Back