Not enough John Scott

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rosie the Poet

Registered Shopper
Haven't seen much of John Scott recently. Freeview after midnight is the time I try and watch, but not a sight of him. Stacey is on tonight, wish she wouldn't gabble so.:mysmilie_701:

Oh Rosie I totally agree with you. I cannot understand why when they have such a massive asset as John Scott, TJC don't have him on a lot more often! They would rather have the "Breton T Shirt" Chloe 'Cheryl Cole' Marshall or Vicky 'I know absolutely nothing about gemstones and continually give inaccurate information' Browne - they're never off the flipping screen! I for one find them both very difficult to watch and seldom if ever buy when they're on.

Now John - well that's a totally different story! He keeps making me spend money!! I bought 2 pieces from him the other night, one of them while he was at the toilet eating his banana :mysmilie_61: Even my hubby loves watching John - he can't watch very many of their presenters and just about fainted when he saw Stacey on TJC although he seems to think they've banned her fake tan to the wrists and white hands when he flicked over for about 2 seconds last night!

John is very highly respected in the fashion world and really knows his stuff so again I can't understand why TJC can't put their heads together and come up with a way of utilising his expertise. Sadly they seem to prefer Ms Marshall rabbiting on about the 'blues and whites' in the High Street windows :mysmilie_81:

I also love John's sense of humour and interaction with the viewers and how he never ever makes ludicrous false claims about valuations and comparisons with other jewellers unlike a lot of others who compare to Bond Street etc at every opportunity or should that be with every piece they try to sell?

So come on TJC, get John on as often as possible and see how your viewing figures and sales will soar! You are very lucky to have him so let's at least see him please! :mysmilie_687:

Yes TJC please use the divine Scotty to the max, he's commented that he would like to be on more often, so what are you waiting for?? :mysmilie_81:

I've seen him once this week - so is on plenty in my opinion!!

I do like his 'off the cuff' banter, but be honest, he doesn't seem to sell very much...

I've seen him once this week - so is on plenty in my opinion!!

I do like his 'off the cuff' banter, but be honest, he doesn't seem to sell very much...

Surprise, surprise! I really think I should pass my "negatively disposed" title to you seeing as I don't remember ever reading a positive comment about anything coming from you! Are you ever nice?

I think you'll find John sells plenty. You should watch the others on at night - I've watched Steve, Anoushka, Liz, Sarah Lou, Derek G, Ian Gardiner et al going for seven or eight auctions and not selling a single thing! I would put money on John being one of TJC's top sellers.

I think you'll find John sells plenty. You should watch the others on at night - I've watched Steve, Anoushka, Liz, Sarah Lou, Derek G, Ian Gardiner et al going for seven or eight auctions and not selling a single thing! I would put money on John being one of TJC's top sellers.
Exactly!! Did you see CM on Tuesday or Wednesday evening in her last hour 9-10?? She was throwing her toys around because she wasn't selling hardly anything and kept going on about the schedulers getting it all wrong, blaming her lack of sales on being given the wrong sort of items....whinge, whinge, whinge. Quite honestly she kept on and on and was apologising after every auction and tbh she was probably creating a negative reaction from the viewers herself. :mysmilie_81: She gets quite fraught when she isn't earning enough commission. :mysmilie_11:

Exactly!! Did you see CM on Tuesday or Wednesday evening in her last hour 9-10?? She was throwing her toys around because she wasn't selling hardly anything and kept going on about the schedulers getting it all wrong, blaming her lack of sales on being given the wrong sort of items....whinge, whinge, whinge. Quite honestly she kept on and on and was apologising after every auction and tbh she was probably creating a negative reaction from the viewers herself. :mysmilie_81: She gets quite fraught when she isn't earning enough commission. :mysmilie_11:

Maybe it was because the 'ladies who lunch club' were all in bed by then, after all I think they're the only ones who would actually watch her!

Glad I'm not the only one missing John. I've sent him loads of poems and he always e-mails back, very appreciative. Every time I turn on TJC I get Stacey!!! John is just the best!!

Totally agree! I love john scott! he's on at the moment, doing the under £20 day! he's a gem, truly. He makes me buy things i don't need and wouldn't normally want! :mysmilie_696:

bring on the john scott fan club i say!:mysmilie_61:

Totally agree! I love john scott! he's on at the moment, doing the under £20 day! he's a gem, truly. He makes me buy things i don't need and wouldn't normally want! :mysmilie_696:

bring on the john scott fan club i say!:mysmilie_61:

Me too Gemdreamer! He is so entertaining I just love watching him. Great news is that he's on 2-6 Friday, Saturday and Sunday too this week :mysmilie_696:

Me too Gemdreamer! He is so entertaining I just love watching him. Great news is that he's on 2-6 Friday, Saturday and Sunday too this week :mysmilie_696:

well thats my afternoons this weekend sorted! great news. Hope TJC put John on more often :mysmilie_82:

JS is the only presenter I watch on TJC. I could watch him sell two holey left socks - he's so entertaining!

Latest posts

Back