Good Morning DPD!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meeshoo

Registered Shopper
DPD arrived just as the sun was coming up this morning and here's what they brought!

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UMM3604&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9 £154 (with 10% discount)

This is brilliant value. The diamonds are nice and sparkly - probably SI2/I1 and H-J in colour (ish), with a lovely highly polished gold in a decent gram weight. This would have been a keeper but I wanted to decide between this and the baguette ring (on another thread) and although the baguette ring is twice the price, the diamonds are superb so unfortunately this one is going back. I also realised that if I teamed my wedding ring with two eternity bands I have (see last photo) I could recreate the same look. So I decided to save the £154.

However, I would highly recommend this ring. It would make a pretty alternative wedding ring and is very comfortable! All in all, great value for money.

Last edited:
This was also in their sale and with the 10% discount came to £115 so it would have been rude not to have got it for a look!

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UGK1625&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9

This is very delicate and I loved the look. The problem is that I am heavy on my bracelets and often get them tangled and caught on stuff so I need robust bracelets! I just know that I'd have this a week, snag it on something and I'd end up with two bracelets!

With a heavy heart, this goes back. If you want a delicate looking, pretty bracelet then for the price I'd definitely recommend it.

To be honest, this style of ring always makes me think of the old fashioned cake frills :mysmilie_61:. However, having said that, it does look pretty luscious and I'm sure would grace any hand that had a taste for that style. :mysmilie_82: xxxxx

PS What a shame about the bracelet, it's so pretty. xx

Last edited:
I love that pretty little bracelet and if it was yellow gold I'd be after it like a shot
... in fact I'd be asking you to sell it to me. :mysmilie_61:

Btw your baguette ring on the other thread is gorgeous!!

Latest posts

Back