Web Problems?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Is it just me? I got booted and now can't log in, chat is gone and I just see that circle going round, live help won't work and the pictures and details aren't changing - or are changing very late, even after the auction is over. :mysmilie_73:
Is this just a plot by my OH to keep my CC in my pocket? :mysmilie_17:

Maybe your OH and mine are working together in a diabolical plot to keep us away from the bling Concordia, 'cos mine's gone phut as well! :mysmilie_697:

This happens a lot I find the only way for me is to switch off the puter and reboot from scratch and usually that works but it is frustrating and it only happens to me on rocks,I also find if i go on the quality button it makes things worse so i tend to not use it obviously the pictures are a bit carp but at least i can keep up with whats going on.I dont know if it makes much difference what server your on either i use IE but others have problems using other servers i believe.dont know if this helps though.

So, is it just me or is rocks and Colured Rocks down? Just get error messages when I go to the sites.

Can't get in either - particularly irritating as Rocks are posting on Twitter about auctions. I note on Facebook in answer to a question Rocks have acknowledged that the server is down

Perdita - yes, they're on Sky but not auctioning - just chatting and taking phone calls. It's very entertaining! :)

Did you hear Brenda this morning, what a scream, asked Steve questions "cos he had nothing better to do" it was great fun.

I tried to log into coloured rocks monday 1/2/10, put my usual pass word and it wouldnt accept - tried again today, and the same thing happened - so i pressed the Forgot your pin? applied for new password, went to my email, retireved new password - went back to coloured rocks, and guess what it doesnt work! Everything was fine and dandy before christmas - so dont know if i have to re-register, just leaves me in a bit of a puzzle - as i have an order of jewellery coming tomorrow (i entered tv games) and i wondered as after i placed my order on phone, got an email informing me of delivery date, and it lists my purchases, plus i am going to receive a copy of the Lure, again! i am not a new customer - purchased before xmas 2009! Any one else having the same problem, or is it just me albertross (albatross) persianglitter? lol

Persianglitter most peeps had to phone after the computer system was set up to get your password to work just phone cs on the free number and they will sort it for you

sorry to but in but on the rocks lists of threads there is one called moved was intrigued and went to see and it says i am not allowed can someone explain please

sorry to but in but on the rocks lists of threads there is one called moved was intrigued and went to see and it says i am not allowed can someone explain please

It is a thread that didn't belong in the Rocks TV section and has been moved to where it should be. :)

well the systems were down last night, and now they are down AGAIN today, just looked on rockstv and oncen again they are not auctioning, just poor alan having to keep chatting. Bless him his doing a good job far better than rod and rae last night but rocks really need to get their systems sorted!

Latest posts

Back