Ellis Ward and the Mesh hour !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deanos

Registered Shopper
My god she hasn't got a clue, talk about blatant lying and miss selling

Apparent you should go for the quad core so every member of the family can have a space on it ???

Apparent you should go for the quad core so every member of the family can have a space on it ???

Yes it obviously makes a lot of sense (not!) to make use of a presenter who knows so much about computers and technology. :mysmilie_73:

She didn't really say that did she? 'effin' hell how does that circus keep trading??!!

Rich

Yes she did, but the so called expert from Mesh didn't step in he was just nodding his head at her

I suppose they aren't allowed to correct the presenters in case it makes them look even more stupid :mysmilie_697:

:mysmilie_697:

Someone ought to be ensuring that viewers are getting accurate info though, surely. There is a Trade Descriptions Act after all, so there are legal implications.

DId she really say that? Technically true and an astute observation.If you have a family with ..lets say 6 members,and each one spends hours /days on end downloading, and using memory intensive programmmes, etc. ,then I guess you would probably want something close to that spec, as opposed to the spec of a netbook.
Ellis was thinking outside of her head..I mean the box.

Ryan, I think I must have my 'particularly-dense-head' on today 'cos I cant work out if your post is really saying Ellis was correct in what she said, or you were actually being sarcastic. Sorreeeeeeee, please explain! :)

Rich

I think what Ryan means is if you have 6 members of your family wanting to use computers you really need 2 computers, 1 with a quad processor the other a dual processor computer. Problem solved. :mysmilie_17:

I was being being sarcastic, the so called expert from Mesh just kept nodding his head show's how much he knows!!!
I wonder how many they sold in that hour??????? :mysmilie_1365:

And the sad thing is there are people who will actually fall for the 'lies' and carp from these idiotic useless presenters! :(

Latest posts

Back