Rhapsody sapphire?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, it was aired last week (I think) or it might have been the weekend before. The actual ring wasn't actually shown as it wasn't in the studio that day but they ran the auction for someone who had phoned in and requested it, and it was done from a 'picture auction'. The price was over £1000, nearly £2000 I seem to remember, but it didn't sell.

I think that was a different one, i think this one has sold before and been returned and i just wondered if anyone on here was the one that bought it and could tell me if there was a problem with it to save me ordering it and having to return it.

They picture auctioned it again today Cherub, but I'm sorry I didn't see how much it went for, or if it sold.

They picture auctioned it again today Cherub, but I'm sorry I didn't see how much it went for, or if it sold.

Thanks BB yes i popped it in my basket because i missed it a few weeks ago but it has been returned so i just wondered if anyone here returned it and if so there was a problem with it to.
I'm not making sense am i :mysmilie_61:

Hi Marie!
It wasn't me this time! The ring looks very nice and the sapphire is a more inviting colour than the one ive just returned. Mine, despite looking stunning on TV, was too dark for my liking, the colour was like undiluted ribena!
Although the stone was over 2 carats and a lovely oval solitaire, it just didn't say keep me.
I'm sure we will be seeing it back on air any day now.
What puzzles me is how people know about rings that never seem to be on the website, often you search for a stone and colour and draw a blank, but then the pieces come up on air. How do people know whats in stock if its not showing on the web?!
Good luck with the ring Marie if you go for it, hope you love yours, for me, nothing could beat my violet sapphire from last year!
xxx:mysmilie_348:

Hi hun some people get the personal shoppers to search for them and they email the item pictures and details and i guess sometimes people they ask the studio to do picture auctions for them?
Sorry you weren't happy with your ring but as you say you have an amazing violet sapphire and that one will be hard to beat x

Latest posts

Back